125

Tapu : nothing?

Anjali : let's start the party.

Goli : are we going to do any party I didn't know about it. But what's the occasion.

Anjali : It’s never about occasion goli. It’s more about ‘With whom you are ?’ The right person at the right time makes all the difference.

Sonu : I agree. We all can enjoy the time together and Anjali so co-operating so this party in this occasion to add Anjali aunty in Tapu sena.

Tappu smiled at Anjali, and she checked him out with lustful hunger.

But this same hunger is appearing in the eyes of Anjali for Tapu as well right now.

Goli also looked around it's a right place... and Sonu is right in front of him but he can't do anything right now.

Tapu : so what we are going to do aunty today you are going to join our group so you select the theme for party.

Goli is foodie you know.

Goli : before we could start any party can I get something to eat any snacks here aunty.

Anjali pointed to the plate with the chits.

Goli : what is this aunty are we going to eat paper here.

Anjali : even better.... first of all we are going to play the game it's a teenager type full of fun.

Goli : ok so do we have to eat paper as snacks in this game?

Anjali : Oh, Goli. That’s the game prop! We’re going to use them in the game we’re about to play to something fun.

All three teenagers are so confused right now they don't know what is going on in her mind.

Anjali chuckled naughtily and guided the boys into her cozy bedroom.

Veena pulled out an water bottle.

The group sat on the floor by the bed to start the game.

Tapu : ohh we are going to play truth and dare.

Sonu : with bottle spin.

Goli : isn't it boring game.

Anjali : it will not just believe me baby.

Tapu : any rules.

Anjali : nothing much....so boys! Spin it to win it! You spin the bottle, and the person who spins it will pick a chit. Whoever the bottle points to does as the chit says. Simple rule? Let’s play!

Tapu : it is different than we before played but looks good to hear let's go for it.

Sonu : so who is going to spin the bottle first.

Goli : aunty you spin.

Anjali spin the bottle, and it landed on her only.

Goli picked a chit for her.

Stay tuned for more