81.2

Babita : tappu... Sorry.

Tappu : for what aunty

Babita : for being rude with you.

Babita smiled

Tappu : it is completely fine aunty if you are not angry on me

Babita : no I am not angry on you actually I was feeling irritated by something at that time but I am really sorry I should not behave like that with you

Tappu : thank you so much aunty you are this statement give me so much relieve.

Babita : ohh that's good to hear.

Tappu : umm... Should I leave

Babita : if you wanna sit you can let's a have normal chit chat... I am getting bored only.

Tappu : thank you so much aunty

Babita : by the let me know something interesting about you.

Tappu : like what??

Babita started asking Tappu that how much he loves sonu.

He said a lot in answer.

Babita : okay tell me what if God ask you for anyone with of yours then what will be your wish.

Tappu : I hope you don't mind my answer aunty but since you said that attraction towards someone elder than you is strong I also wanna have a try with someone.

Babita : with someone means??

Tappu : I mean someone elder than me

Babita was expecting that Tapu will take her name directly but now it make her feel more insecure and burning in jealousy again.

Tappu : but someone who is already married will definitely not like to have anything with me.

Babita : umm yeah but maybe someone will you are handsome young guy.

Tappu : hmm hope so.

Babita : by the way do you had any good moment with someone elder than you.

Tappu : yups.

Babita was expecting here that tappu will say that moment is with her but here he made a mistake he takes name of Anjali because he saw her pussy.

Tappu : I can't tell you aunty Anjali aunty was on fire.

Babita : you are good for nothing.... you just better get lost from here and don't you dare to show me your face again.

Tappu got stunned with this sudden reaction from her.

Tappu asked her that what mistake he did.

But babita is angry she hold his wrist and threw him out of her flat and shut the door.

Now it is more than Tapu can digest now he is angry as well he went to his home and he decided that he will not talk to Babita ever again.

Tappu came back to home and Babita knew this very well that she is spoiling the relationship with Tappu which is not even started yet just because of Anjali and the incident happened today between Anjali and tapu with his not even known by Anjali from which she is getting jelous of.

Like this one hour passed away Tappu and Babita both are not feeling sleepy right now.

Stay tuned for next chapter