157

Wait....she bent slightly making sexy arch from back and her tight round ass towards Dev.

He is also there with her.

I am burning right now.

Dev is sitting on a chair watching her ass from behind.

It is looks like as sonu is strip teasing for him.

I am about to enter in the staff room I want to beat this Dev because this guy is brainwashing my girlfriend.

But before I could move in I heard something with stop my leg.

Sonu said “Dev can you see my wet cunt?? See as i promise this is your gift.

He replied " I Iove your juicy firm ass baby. You have teased me so much in lab room. But finally I got you here".

Sonu : okay now I hope you are happy so let me go now I told you I will gift you something special and I don't think something can be more special than my butts for you.

Dev : true baby.

Sonu is about to take his trouser up. But before sonu's hands can reach her trouser, Dev hold her trouser there only on her knees.

Dev : wait baby... I am not done with this soft spongy toys let me play with them for sometime.

Right now I am so helpless my girlfriend is with other boy in front of me but I can't do anything I never feel this much jealous of anyone.

Even yesterday morning Goli f***** my girlfriend in front of me. And I didn't have any problem with that even Mehta uncle my own father had sex with her.

But don't know why it is burning me from inside when I am seeing this boy touching my girlfriend ass.

Sonu : okay but do it fast.

Dev : relax baby.

Sonu : hmm

Dev is squeezing ass cheeks of her and slapping them. I am yelling here outside of staff room. I am so angry on this boy how can he play with her ass like they are drums.

Suddenly after slapping her butt cheeks 5-6 times he turned her.

Which make me see that how much my suggestion of flirting with him goes wrong.

Her butts cheeks are red with those hard slaps of Dev.

Sonu : now I should go Dev if anybody came here then I will be in very big problem.

Dev : don't worry about anyone I am here with you.

I wanted to take your big cock inside there only..ahhhhh. Do you like my pussy juice flowing till my thighs? Do you want to lick it off me my love?”