158

I am on the urge now, I want to go inside and stop all this happening.

But things are out of my hands now because I also know that it was only me who suggested Sonu to do all this with Dev.

And this is all what the consequences happen because of my suggestions I give to her.

So this is not the time to enter and interrupt anything whatever happen here because it is all about the choice of my girlfriend yes she is my girlfriend but we keep our relationship with open for each other that we can't even stop each other doing make out with someone else.

But this is impossible to stand here and see my girlfriend making out with someone else.

I don't have reasons that why I am not liking it may be now I realise that I should be with Sonu all the time.

But before restricting her I have to think about myself as well I can't be a free bird in the relationship if I want my girlfriend to be loyal to me.

I realised my mistake whatever we did, bring our relationship where we are openly cheat on the feelings of each other.

And I am not ashame to accepted this is not love. This is the case of pure lust satisfaction.

And I accepted that we have to deal with this and I promise myself internally that I won't involves with any other girl from now. And ask sonu to do the same.

And I know if she love me then she will definitely understand it but for now it is good for me to just wait for her decision when she stops him herself.

Dev now got up and stood behind her and started rubbing her dick over his jeans on that bubble butt of my girlfriend.

I can't do anything.

Just a moment ago Sonu was ready to pull up her trouser.

Which he forced to be there on her knees only.

Now I decided that whenever next he tried to do anything against the choice of Sonu I will go inside.

I am ready to go in, sonu is holding her trouser to pull it up. Dev holding her trouser there on her knees only.

I am so surprised to see sonu giving up on her trouser she left her trouser like this.

And convinced to be like this.

I am looking at her expression she is not looking like anybody abusing her she is happy with all this happening with her.

I know I should not to be shocked because the last few days it is every time like this.

She is looking as if she has become ready to be slave to Dev's cock.

Sonu have satisfactory reaction on her face.

She enjoyed his cock over his jeans on her ass for few mins.

It is looking like she is enjoying and maybe she is but after a minute she told they that now they should go out.

Stay tuned