Goli : yes Pinku is right after all she is your girlfriend bro..... Isn't it Gogi??

Pinku : so Tappu you should go we will take care of Sonu.

Sonu : it is literally unbelievable guys if I am girlfriend of Tapu only so only he have right to see me naked means I shouldn't remove my clothes in front of you.

Tapu : I know the reason sonu.... they all didn't want to go because they know that this is first and last time they are seeing you like this. (Now feels a bit irriatated)

Sonu : I don't know guys but I want clothes..... So you all decide who will go and bring my clothes.

Gogi : I don't mind if you want me to go and bring clothes for Sonu, she is my friend I wanna help her. (Said innocently, he didn't have that dirty working mind)

Sonu : thank you so so much Gogi. I will remember this always.

Gogi : it's okay yar.

Pinku : you go gogi and don't make hurry be careful.

Goli : yeah right..... Go safely and steadily don't make any hurry..... Okay.

Gogi : Yeah I know friends.

Sonu : I know very well guys why you want that gogi will not do any hurry..... But gogi please you come soon.... Okay.

Gogi : yes I will.

Sonu thanked her.

Gogi left.

Goli : so what is the next plan friends??

Tapu : about what?

Goli : like we all know that Sonu is naked for the first time in front of her so what is the plan I am asking that??

Sonu : what the hell are you talking Goli what do you mean by that? (Taken in the wrong way)

Pinku : yes, Goli how can you say that how bad it is Sonu is our bestie.

Goli : you both are taking me wrong unnecessarily I didn't have any bad intention saying this..... I only mean that how to protect her if anyone come to this way.

Goli manage his statement somehow and Sonu think the same and now she feel little bit nervous.

Tapu : I don't think anyone will come on this route this is completely deserted route.

Sonu : but doesn't it is risky tapu....

Tapu : umm....

Stay tuned for next chapter