71

But I know she will not sure about anything and I never do anything misbehave with them so why will she think that I have a hard on for her.

From this day to next 7 days,

Many time I noticed that babita aunty is looking eagerly at me from her eye corner.

I feel sexually hungry sometime for babita aunty.

Because of increasing attraction towards Babita aunty I stop giving attention to Sonu and even the things going on in my mind that Sonu is not seeking my attention anymore she want some fun and she will arrange a boy for that any how why will I care about her.

Whatever it is when I started thinking about Babita aunty I didn't thought for any kind of sexual relationship or physical pleasure with them because I just want to take revenge from my father and Sonu but now the thinking is changing day by day.

I start getting interest in Babita aunty and don't know why I feel that Babita aunty have interest in other guys as well except Iyer Uncle.

In these last 7 days I had chat with babita aunty twice about normal things I have gotten very friendly with her.

And today my mother made a Gujarati dish which Babita aunty likes a lot to mom told me to go and give that this to Babita aunty.

This is not the first time I am going to give anything to Babita aunty home but today I don't know what is going on in my mind why I am feeling excited.

I went to their home they open the door and welcome me in.

They left the door remain open as she is alone at home maybe that's why.

She asked me to sit.

Today Babita aunty is wearing a short skirt looking like hot girl not like a aunty obviously in this kind of dress up.

She sat with frequently crossing her legs which slightly lift up her skirt.

And just because I am staring at her legs only While sitting so I saw glimpses of her panty a bit.

That gave me a current to my cock and my cock stand straight in my pants

I don't want to feel more embarrassed so I said that aunty I should leave.

Aunty nodded.

I get up so now my hard on tool is get noticeable to babita aunty.

She saw my boner and laughed.

Babita : you young guys have this problem with everyone of you get your tool hard very soon.

Stay tuned