GOOD ENOUGH!

You walked through the door, several bags hanging underneath your arms. Jack was in the kitchen, a steaming cup of coffee in his hands. He still was in his boxers, his green hair sticking up a little as he ran a hand through it. He turned and looked at you, squinting his tired eyes in your direction.
You got up early that morning to do a little secret shopping for your Jackiboy. He gave you a smile and started to head towards you. You stepped away quickly, shaking a finger at him. He chuckled at you, his eyes going to the bags on your arms.
"Your not allowed to look at them! I'm going to our room and wrapping them. NO PEEKING! Being the wrapping master I am, I need complete concentration." You stated, watching Jack start to laugh. Actually, you weren't the best at wrapping presents. It just didn't go well with you, no matter how hard you tried. You looked over at your presents from Jack under the tree, neatly wrapped and taped with colorful bows and ribbons.
"I envy you." You said angrily, walking towards your room. He chuckled before you shut the door and poured all the stuff on the bed. You knew Jack was going to love all of them, now comes the hard part. You could faintly hear the TV in the living room as you grabbed the wrapping paper and tape.
Your fist gift was something small, so it didn't take you long to wrap it in the green and red shiny paper. You were doing good so far, it even looked as good as Jack's wrapping. You started wrapping a bigger gift and that's where things went wrong. You tore some places, the tape crinkled spots, and you couldn't even tie a ribbon around it.
"SEAN? UM I MAY HAVE LIED WHEN I SAID I WAS A MASTER AT WRAPPING!" You shouted through the door, hearing him start to laugh harder. You giggled and shrugged, you were going to wing it. After an hour and a half of almost tearing your hair out, you decided you were done.
Giggles slipped past your lips as you opened the door and walked out to the tree. Jack heard your laughter and turned to look at the...wonderful...wrapping job you had done. One of the presents even just had wads of paper wrapped around it, tape tying it up at the top. You set them underneath the tree next to Jack's, which made it pretty obvious how much better the other one was.
"Aren't they beautiful?" You said sarcastically, putting a hand over your mouth to hold in your laugh. Jack suppressed a smile and nodded, giving you a round of applause for effort. He came over to you and gave you a long and passionate kiss. You stopped laughing and blushes deeply, your lips warm from his sudden kiss.
"I think you did great, lass." He said, wrapping his arms around you and looking at the variety of presents underneath the tree. You both smiled and shared another kiss before settling down on the couch, a whole set of Christmas movies ready to be watched. After cuddling up and getting off track by more kisses, you two finally started the movie.
"Hmm..gives it character." You whispered to him, pointing towards the presents. He chuckled and kissed your neck, agreeing.

A/N: ~HELOOOOO EVERYBODY AND TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! I really hope you have a great Christmas Eve and I love each and every one of ya! Christmas season is hard for people and I'm always here to lend a hand if any of you get lonely or want to just talk out of boredom! I'm right here for you guys and I hope you all know that! It's not snowing here it's more rainy and windy buttttt oh well!
Anyway, HAVE A LOVELY CHRISTMAS EVE AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPPPTTEEERRR BUH BYEEEE!!!!! <3~