Prop Hunt

(A/N: I'm terribly sorry if this isn't the greatest. Don't worry, I'll get back in the swing of things.)

   "Babe!? Come here, I'm ready!" Jack called out to you from the recording room. You quickly made your way into the room and shut the door. Jack wanted to record a video of you playing prop hunt with the guys. Bob,Wade, and Mark was joining the session. You sat close beside Jack, holding the controller. He quickly showed you the buttons before getting into the game.
   "AYE MATIES! LET'S GET THIS SHO-...I MEAN SHIP ARGH ON THE ROAD! ARGH!" Mark's booming voice shouted out as you entered the game. You understood his random outbursts as you realized you were playing on an actual ship. You giggled as you made the player jump around. You turned into a bottle, cheering as you pressed the right buttons.
   "Where do I hide to look like..well not a bottle?" You asked Jack. He burst out laughing and you realized the others were listening as well. You sucked in a breath and scrunched up your face.
   " I did a bad, didn't I? WELP, ignore everything I just said because I was lying. I said that just to...throw you off." You quickly switched objects and hid against the wall. You saw troopers going down the hallway, searching for you.
   "I'll fine ye (Y/N)...I can smell ye. I WILL FIND YE (Y/N). BUM BUM NEVER FAILS!"
"So that's why you just threw a bomb at your feet?" Jack said sarcastically, pointing at the screen. Suddenly, you could hear Mark's high pitched screen and an explosion occur. Everybody laughed as he started ranting and groaning in defeat. Bob and Wade took awhile to find you, until you messed up.
   "AH! I DIDN'T HEAR YOU! BALLS, GET AWAY! NO NO NO NO! IM STUCK IN THE DOOR!" Your object froze through the door and glitched. Cursing, you frantically moved your controllers around. Jack held you close with his arm around your shoulders, and kissed your cheek. Bob was laughing his head off as you desperately wiggled in your place.
   "DANCE FOR ME!" Mark shouted, laughing along with the guys. You giggled loudly, giving up as they shot you down. Throughout the game, Jack gave you little hints and helps. He sometimes distracted you when he would suddenly kiss the side of your head, or intertwined your fingers with his when you waited for your next turn.
   Another hour of exploding troopers and panicked screams and shouts, the game was over. Everybody said they're goodbye and left. Jack smiled at you and locked your lips with his. You pulled away,handing him the controller.
   "Not bad for your first time." Jack complimented. You blew him a kiss, which he caught, and walked out of the room to leave him to his editing time.