(A/N) JOIN THE FUN!

(Hey lovely people! So, I was tagged in a 10-Question thing, and I wanted to answer them on here! I have to tag 20 poeple. So, if you are tagged, and if you want, you can post your own answers in the comments! I can get to know you lovely people a little better! HERE WE GOOOOOOO)

Tagged by: pewdsepticgirl

ONE WEIRD FACT ABOUT YOU:
Hmm..one weird fact about me would be..that I always have to remake my bed right before I go to sleep. I don't know why, I just like the thought of a neat, clean bed before I get under the covers XD.

YOUR FAVORITE FOOD:
My favorite food would be..lasagna! I am just like Garfield bruh, I love the stuff. <3 Oh and of course COOKIES AND CAKE..especially Oreos.

YOUR FIRST FANDOM:
Hmm..my very first fandom would have to be Grey's Anatomy. My mom convinced me to watch it after she got obsessed with it. Now I'm just like my mother XD

YOUR BEST FRIEND:
My very best friend would honestly have to be a girl named Sabrina. We're basically sisters, and we even call each other our cousins. Even though we don't have much time to hang out, we still have each other's back. She means a lot to me.

YOUR CURRENT LOCKSCREEN:

(This is my current lockscreen

(This is my current lockscreen..look at Markimooamd Jackiboy being all thug.)

YOUR FAVORITE OTP:
Obviously it's Septiplier and Destiel XD. Didn't waste a second typing this down.

YOUR BIRTHDAY:
June 3,2000! (Also, put yours down in the comments below also! I'd love to wish you guys Happy Birthday when your day comes!)

FIVE FEARS:
1. SPIDERS
2. Ending up alone
3. Hospitals
4. NEEDLES
5. Heights

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE:
You lovely people already know! I'd love to see what you guys look like, is that's okay of course! :-)

WHY ARE YOU HERE:
I'm here because my friend suggested this app a very long time ago. I've been on here for a couple years, but only a year ago I decided to write my Criminal Minds and Walking Dead Fanfiction. I honestly just love writing and I love making people happy with my words. I want to become a professional writer. My family and friends don't think I am ever going to be able to do it, but you guys make that feel possible. I'm here because I want to share my love of writing with everybody else.

TAG 20 PEOPLE!:
SPICYTACO113
CaitlynMiles2
Deba_Hernandez_
imhereforfob
CaitlinLyall
aloha-jasper
Sombra2Jelly
-_SansTheSkeleton_-
_M_Geek_S_
amazingchantelleinof
1234agdjdhhfdt
_alyxxa_
AliceFellOnNeverland
justthequeen2
AveryDawn15
catnapisnotonfire
5SecondsOfSepticeye
emilovexoxo
CryTheKiller
Ever8888
ALRIGHT LOVELIES! HERE YA GO! Now, if you would like to join, even if your not tagged, then come right in and join the party too!
IVE GOT COOKIES AND CAKE! <3
~ZombieChick130