Ice Cream Kiss

The sun was shining bright today, and you didn't want to miss the chance of being in it. The wind blew a warm breeze across your face, your hair tickling your face as it twirled in the air. You breathed in the sweet air, someone squeezing your hand. You looked over at Sean, smiling at him.
   "It's a beautiful day..just like you." He said with a smirk. You giggled at his cheesy remark and squeezed his hand back. You two were walking down the street, enjoying the scenery and watching people pass by. His green hair was ruffling in his face, hearing him complain about needing a haircut.
   His bright blue eyes seemed to shine today, his ruby red lips begging to be kissed by you. You watched how his hand ran through hair and how his eyes would watch you from time to time. Sean suddenly stopped walking, tugging you backwards. You looked over at him and saw Sean staring into an Ice Cream parlor window. You rolled your eyes and chuckled, being dragged into the store.
   Music was playing in the background and the sounds of giggling children and talking parents floated in the air. You two walked up to the counter, hearing the excitement in Sean's voice as he ordered the ice cream. Once handed the ice cream, you two exited the store and went to a park.
   "Want to try mine?" Sean said, handing the cup of ice cream out. You nodded, taking a small bite out of it. The flavor bursted in your mouth, making you smile and lick your lips. Sean chuckled and kissed your forehead, both of you talking about random things.
   "(Y/N)? You have some Ice cream riiigghhhtt...here." Sean exclaimed, using his hand to gently wipe away a smudge of chocolate near your mouth. You blushed and thanked him, looking at the sky. You looked over at Sean, now seeing some on his lips as he pulled the cup away. You smiled, getting an idea.
   "Here, you have some on you too. Just let me get that for you." Seconds after, you had your lips on his, tasting his ice cream. His eyes widened, but soon fluttered close as he set the ice cream down. He kissed you back, the sweet taste of sweets on both of your lips. After pulling away, you were both visibly blushing.
   "Now that was a sweet kiss." Jack said laughing, pulling you close and leaning against a tree. You agreed, taking a bit of ice cream and putting it on your lips.
    "Want to try again?"