JOIN THE FUN PART 2!

HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YOU! Yes, I will be finishing the FNAF imagine, so don't worry. I have been tagged by another person to do a question and answer thing. So, this can be a perfect opportunity to get to know all of you even more! So, let's get started! Feel free to answer all of them or some you would like me to read about you! HERE WE GO! Thank you _alyxxa_ for tagging me!

1. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GET OLDER?
Well, I will be 16 in about 3 days so, I need to get my life in order. Well, I honestly want to become a professional writer. Always have been my dream since I did start writing in a little notebook my grandma got me. I also want to be a Psychologist, I love helping people.
2. NAME A FEW THINGS THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
My animals definitely. They make me happy when I'm down and they know how to comfort. Also my dad, I'm closer to him than anyone else in my family. Also, you guys obviously. You guys make me smile all the time.
3. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
My eyes are a greenish-brown. I describe them as mud XD. I would rather much have blue eyes.
4. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO IN THIS MOMENT? At this moment, I would like to be somewhere quiet and peaceful. Maybe in the woods where it's raining or windy...or in a field full of puppies and kittens. OR WITH MARK OR JACK.
5. WHO WOULD YOU BRING BACK FROM THE DEAD AND WHY?
Well, I would bring back my Uncle Robert and Aunt Sister. They were my grandpa's brother and sister and he lost both of them in the same month. It was..struggling and they deserved a longer life..so yeah.
6. WHAT'S ONE THING YOU'D LIKE TO DO BUT CAN'T?
One thing I would love to do is meet Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I don't think I'll ever get a chance to meet those two amazing people but hey, I can still hope and dream. Oh and also meet the people of mmmaannnny different bands and movies.
7. NAME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOUR PROUD OF.
One thing would be how strong I am when things get tough. I never want to put my own worries and problems on someone else, so I suck it up and take it on my own. I'm proud of my strength.
8. WHAT'S YOUR ASPIRATION IN LIFE?
My aspiration would be to keep fighting. No matter how hard things may seem, something will always turn around for you in the end. You just have to stay strong and keep fighting.
9. WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY?
Hmm, honestly I had to think about that for a little bit. I guess it would be my cousin. We don't get the chance to talk a lot, but Sabrina makes me laugh and she's stayed true and loyal to me ever since we met each other. Which was since birth.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
Oh, now that is a hard question. I'd have to say..hmm..would have to be "I Miss You" by Blink 182. I just recently heard the song and I'm in love with it now.
11. WHAT ARE THREE THINGS THAT YOU WISH DIDN'T EXIST?
The mindset that made people judge others...bullying..and depression.
12. FAVORITE DRINK?
Hmm..I'd have to say V8 juice. To some people it's probably disgusting, but I love love love it!
13. IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE OF ERASING SOMETHING FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, WOULD YOU?
I think I would. Especially if it was a moment where I could do it again, make it better or make it more memorable. Or erase something that I did that hurt someone.
14. WHAT MOTTO ARE YOU GOING BY IN LIFE?
"Short steps..Deep breaths."
15. WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU IN LIFE AND WHY?
I'd have to say my all time favorite Artist, Author, and Movie Producer. Tim Burton. He was ridiculed and bullied just because he was different and he didn't want to follow what everyone else did. He stuck true to his own dreams and never got sucked into society. Now look at him, he is famous. More famous than the ones who pushed him down. I'm inspired by that.
16. SOMETHING YOU MOST DEFINITELY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
My family..I love them all. It wouldn't be the same without them around me.
17. WHEN YOU DIE, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR?
I want to he known as the strong, independent, loving, and caring woman who had the softest heart and the kindest words. I want to be known for always helping people and making them feel loved. I want to be known for my personality. Not how famous I am, or how much money I make. I want to be known as the girl who had the hugest heart.
18. WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS THE HARDEST PART IN YOUR LIFE. (You do not have to answer if you don't want to. I will totally understand.)
Hmm..this was is hard to say aloud. I think the hardest part was when I was bullied in elementary. It continued on and on, still going, now in high school. It's made me distant from people and more awkward. I have trouble looking in the mirror sometimes. I have trouble finding a reason to go on, but I find it. Those people turned me into a walking problem, but I will find the answer.
19. WHAT KIND OF HOBBIES DO YOU HAVE?
My hobbies include, Writing(Of course), drawing, singing by myself, day dreaming, swimming, dancing, gaming, sleeping, and loving my animals.
20. IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO RESTART LIFE, WOULD YOU?
Maybe on some parts of my life, but I would not re start it all. Things happen for a reason and I wouldn't want to mess anything up. Plus, I'm afraid of breaking time and creating a black hole that kills us all. -_-
21. WHAT'S YOUR HAIR COLOR?
My natural hair color was blonde, shocking I know XD. It was platinum blonde, but then I dyed it a chestnut brown. Then I went to Deep Burgundy for my remaining color. I was tired of people judging me by the blonde hair, so I changed it.
22. DO YOU ENJOY LIFE OF WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW?
I do, but I do think it could also be a little better. I'm not complaining, I'm blessed with the life I have. It's tough, but I'm happy to be alive.
23. FAVORITE MEME?

XD A meme about a meme

XD A meme about a meme.*mind blown*
24. NAME 3 THINGS YOU REALLY LOVE!
Wattpad..coffee..sleeping
25. FAVORITE FEELING?
That feeling you get when you hear something so intense, or beautiful, or sad, or happy, that your whole body gets goosebumps. You feel that shiver go up your spine, your hairs stand
on edge. I love it, it's your body reacting to something you heard. That's amazing.

Tag 12 people:
-_SansTheSkeleton_-
AliceFellOnNeverland
GamerGirlMax
Deba_Hernandez_
Freddy_Fazbear812
5SecondsOfSepticeye
_Forces_Of_Nature_
AlyssaPfeilsticker
girlychick98
-cutiepie
Animeandfandoms888
IJustAteYoutubew

FEEL FREE TO ANSWER ANY OF THE QUESTIONS AND PUT IN THE COMMENTS!
BUH BYE!