Being Adorable

It was a quiet night for both of you, you two spent all day together. It was a relax and do nothing kind of day. You both stayed in your sweatpants and baggy T-shirts. You walked to the kitchen to grab the bowl of popcorn, seeing the moon bright and full in the sky.
You smiled, walking back to Jack who was lounging on the couch. He looked up at you, eyeing the popcorn.
"Popcorn is the most sexiest smell you can EVER get from food!" He yelled, shooting his hands in the air. You giggled and shook your head, putting the bowl of popcorn on his stomach. You stole his hat off his head, putting it on your own. His gray hat fell over your eyes, causing Jack to chuckle and lift it up out of your eyes. He landed a soft kiss on your nose, then each side of your cheeks, then both eyelids, your forehead, and finally your awaiting lips.
"Horror movie?" He asked, earning a nod from you. You snuggled next to him, tangling yourself with his body. Halfway through the movie, he got up to go to the bathroom. When he got back, he laid down sideways, his head landing on your stomach. You giggled and ran your fingers through his green hair.
"Your going ta make me fall asleep, Lass." He muttered, a sigh leaving his lips as he closed his eyes. You faintly smiled at your Jack and slowly massaged and played with his head. In minutes you could hear him snoring lightly, causing you to take your hand away. He shifted his head, basically face planting on your stomach.
You held in a laugh, seeing him start to talk in his sleep. He chuckled, his laugh vibrating on your stomach. You giggled, covering your mouth. You tried shifting without waking him up. He grumbled and snuggled his head closer. You let out a snort, causing you to start laughing louder. You saw one of his eyes open, a smirk crossing his lips. He winked at you before pulling back your shirt and giving you a raspberry.
"J-J-Jack! STOP! That tickles!" You said between gasps of laughter. He chuckled harder and pulled you towards him. You landed on top of his chest, staring down at him. He stuck is tongue out at you, crossing his eyes.
"Well hello here beautiful. Come here often?" He asked in a deep voice, his eyebrows wiggling up and down. You slapped his chest and snorted, hiding your face in his neck. He laughed and rubbed your back slowly. When you looked up, he peppered sweet kisses all over your face. He loved hearing your laugh, it was like music to him.
He held you in his arms as close as he could get you, pushing your head on his chest. He grabbed a blanket and laid it on both of you, his lips pressing against yours. You looked into those bright eyes of his, feeling like you could be lost a sea just by looking at them.
"I love you." He said simply, his eyes trailing down your face. You blushed and captured his lips with yours.
"I love you too.." You answered back between kisses. You continued watching the horror movie, Jackiboy promising to protect you from all the monsters.