WOW!

HEY GUYS! HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP *runs around room* HOLY CRAP CRAP CRAP HOLY CR-...oh hey lovelies! Don't worry about me, I'm just freaking out about 41k READERS! This book has gone way farther than I ever thought it would and it would never have gone like this without you guys! There's new people everyday who find my book.
   It makes them laugh and smile and cry. That means so much to me. To be able to put feelings and emotions into you guys when you read is beyond amazing to me. I love it when you guys tell me that the imagines make your day easier to go through or when you need something to make you smile after you've had a bad day. That stuff means a lot more to me than readers or votes.
   I couldn't have gone this far without any of your guys, each and every one of you. For the new comers who have found this book and decide to stay with us, COME ON IN! I love my little Community I have going on in this book and I absolutely love the positivity and encouragement. You guys are amazing and I wish I could be face to face just to thank you personally on being with me on the book.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
SO DANG MUCH!
AND AS ALWAYS
HIGH FIVES AND HUGS ALL AROUND!
*major hugs to all you BOSSSTRONS!*
WAPSHH WAPSHH!
AND I SEE ALL OF YOU AMAZING DUDES
IN THE NEXT CHAPPTTTEEERRRRRR
BUY BYE!