Teaching

You let out a groan, trying to learn the buttons on Mark's controller. You were currently sitting in front of the TV, trying to play a game you've been wanting to try out for awhile. Mark was sleeping in the other room, and you were in a video game mood. The thing was, you've never played on this before, so you kind of have no idea what to do.
   "Son of a..." You breathed out, fumbling with the controls and watching your character aimlessly spin around. You did this for a few more minutes until you heard yawning and the sound of feet down the hallway. Mark emerged from the corner, his sleepy smile reaching his face. You giggled as you watched his blue floof hang in his face.
   "Hey babe. Watcha doing?" He asked slowly, his morning voice definitely enjoyable. You held up the controller and groaned, making Mark chuckle. He walked over to you and sat down, watching you fail at every attempt to learn the controls. Mark moved behind you, his chest to your back as you sat in his lap. His arms wound around you, his hands on each side of yours.
   "Don't worry sweetie, I'll help you." He kissed your neck and moved his fingers over yours to move the controllers. You didn't pay attention a lot to his instructing, you were too busy concentrating on his touch, his smell, his voice. He began to notice that and laughed, hugging you tightly.
   "Do you got it?" You shook your head, making him stay longer to help you. Eventually, you actually did pay attention and started to learn the mechanics and buttons. Mark let go of your hands, wrapping around your waist and watching you play. You finally got the hang of it and started cheering and clapping.
   "There ya go babe, nice job." He said to you quietly. You paused the game and looked back, seeing his bright smile. You smiled in return and shifted so that you were straddling his waist now. You pressed your lips against his, both of you smiling into the kiss.
   "It looks like you have the hang of things. I can go now if you'd like?" You didn't want him to go anywhere. You were quite enjoying the feeling on his arms around you, his fingertips pressing into your back. The way his chest was pressed against yours, and your lips inches from each other. The way you could run your fingers through his soft hair of trail your fingers over his muscles.
   "Um..wait! You...uh...you know what? For some odd reason I just forgot everything you just told me. Weird isn't it? Huh, crazy." You said, turning around and grabbing the controller. Mark chuckled and agreed, placing his hands back over yours to help. With a few more lovely kisses, Mark stayed where he was and helped you through the controls again. This time you didn't bother to pay attention to the game and it seemed neither did Mark.