Pole Dancing Fun Part 2

You envied the pole sitting in the middle of the room. You figured out someone moved the pole into the room and bolted it into the floor. You eventually got the story out of Mark. He had made a few more videos on the dance pole until he decided to take a break from it. He was quite sore from all the falling, and didn't feel like accidently tumbling into the splits anytime soon.
    You looked at it, walking up to it. You looked around to make sure Mark wasn't around, and gripped the pole tight. You had NO experience in this, nor had the strength to hold yourself up. So, being curious, you held on tight and spun around it. You lost your footing and sprawled onto the hard floor. You huffed in annoyance and shook your head. You decided you wanted to show Mark you could do it better, you wanted to see his mouth drop
Open.
So you took lessons.
    You practiced for weeks at a dance studio, having a professional teach you how to pole dance. You couldn't believe you were even considering it, but here you were, eventually climbing up the pole effortlessly. At the end of the fourth week, you were ready to show Mark your amazing pole skills.
    You were home alone for the day, so you decided to practice on your own pole at home. Mark had been showing off his dance skills all week, but you didn't seem annoyed or angry. You had a few skills up your sleeves you were dying to show him. You resisted though, and waited till his filming was finally over with.
    You smiled, changing into black spandex shorts and a tank top. You wanted to make sure you had your tricks down before showing Mark. He didn't know anything about the lessons you've been going to, nor the private practicing you've been doing in this room. You giggled mischievously and went to the pole. You put on music to help you concentrate.
   You grabbed the pole and quickly climbed up it. Your legs wrapped around it as you let go of your hands and swung around the pole. You held your hands out in the air, your feet touching the floor. You giggled with joy and spun around and around, flipping and turning this way and that. You moved easily around the pole, your legs in the air at times, hair swishing the ground.
   "What the..." You froze as you heard Mark's voice erupt when the song ended. He stood in the doorway, eyes wide and locked on you. You eased off the pole, turning red and suppressing a smile. You enjoyed the sight of his mouth dropping open, your goal had been succeeded. You spun once more around the pole before sauntering over to him. He tried saying something, but he was left speechless. You winked and kissed his cheek, flicking your hair behind you.
   "Looks like your not the only one who has the skill in this house." With that, you left Mark standing in the doorway, wondering how you could work the pole better than he had.