I Love You Guys (A/N)

HEELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY! MY NAME IS ZOMBIECHICK130! How are you lovely people!? I realized I haven't done one of these notes in awhile, so I decided to do one again. Just to say thank you and give you guys the thanks that all of you deserve.
You guys are the reason this book is still going. You guys are just plain amazing. I am talking to so much more people now, and a lot more people are following and reading what I have to offer. You guys share with me stories that are so personal to you and special. That means so much to me, it makes my heart shine! It makes me smile so much it hurts. You guys give to me more than I ever imagined I deserved.
You guys make me want to do better and make even better stories and imagines. I'm so happy that these imagines make you feel something.
Love, happiness, sadness, anger...emotion.
Ive always wanted my readers to feel something when they read what I put down, and it seems as though I've done that. I love you guys so dang much it ain't even funny! Jack and Mark will always have someplace special in my heart, and I'm thrilled to see myself sharing it with you guys.
I want to be there when you have a bad day. A day where you just need to sit down and read something that'll make you smile for the first time today. Or something that will make you laugh and smile. I want these to be here for you guys to make you feel better and enjoy them.
You guys make me feel better every time I get one this site. You guys are amazing and you deserve more credit. Thank you guys SOOOO much for supporting me in my new Jack story and this imagine book. Seriously, it's all because of you lovely people.
HUGS ALL AROUND!
*hugs*
HAVE SOME COOKIES AND CAKE
*throws virtual cake and cookies everywhere
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER
I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU DUDEEESS
IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRR
BUH BYE!