IMPORTANT

HEY LOVELIES! ZOMBIECHICK130 HERE, how are all of you beautiful people doing? SOOOO, I have something very important to discuss. I have written so many imagines in this book, that Wattpad is not letting me put anymore parts in this book. I guess the limit is 200, because that's how many I have written right now. I've tried to add another imagine, but to do that I had to delete one of my author chapters to do this chapter.
    DO NOT WORRY LOVELIES! I have an idea! I'm going to make another book, basically just a continued book of my Mark and Jack imagines. So that I have 200 more chapters to put mine and your imagines in. I kinda had a mini heart attack because I thought I would have to end this. I don't have to now!
   What do you guys think of that? So, I will finish the Sound Of Silence chapter do not worry. I'll just finish it on the OTHER book. I'll tell you guys the title and such so you can go to that one.
    I actually think it's pretty great that I've filled this book to its maximum!
   ANYWAY, so expect another book to come out on my profile. It's going to be a continued book of this one!
THANK YOU LOVELIES! AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUUDDDEEESSSSSS
IN THE NEXT BOOOOKKKK!!
BUH BYE *hugs*