Distracted

(A/N: Enjoy ;-))

   You paused your game that you were playing, hearing Mark's music blare from his workout room. You stood up and walked down the hallway, following the noise of the music. Mark had told you before that he was wanting to get into shape more, you didn't stop him. It's been at least an hour and a half since you've seen him come out.
So, you grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and headed towards the door. The sound of the bass was pumping through the walls while you danced along to it. You had your hand on the door, hearing Mark grunting. Cracking open the door, you see Mark doing push ups on the floor.
You walked in, watching him push up and down, the muscles in his arms bulging. He looked up, smiling at you before standing up. He walked over and turned the music down until it was a quiet voice in the background. His chest heaved up and down, his eyes looking down at the water bottle.
"Thank you,baby." Mark said to you, grabbing the bottle and quickly chugging it down. Your eyes went from his dampened blue hair, to his face that shimmered in sweat, to his exposed chest that showed his abs and his pants that seemed to hang low on his hips. His stomach was glistening in sweat as well, muscles moving and defined on his body.
"Ahem?" Mark said, amusement on his voice. He pulled the bottle away, some water dripping off his chin and trickling slowly down his chest. You gulped and felt your face redden. You scratched the back of your neck, not being able to look away.
"S-Sorry." You stuttered, watching the drop make its way past his abs and to his V-Line. You giggled nervously, looking up to his face. You had to take a deep breath to steady yourself, you seemed too distracted to concentrate at the moment.
"Babe? Am I...distracting you?" He asked, his soft chocolate eyes staring into yours. You cleared your throat, nodding slowly. He smirked at you, a certain look on his face. You knew that look, he was going to tease you. He let out a low chuckle and stepped closer to you.
"I'm sorry (Y/N)..I must look like a mess." He said, grabbing the towel from the counter and started to wipe off his face. He then wiped off his chest, taking his time to flex out and let you get a very good look. You coughed, looking away awkwardly.
"Oh how rude of me..want to finish?" He said in a deep voice, making you bite your lip. You looked down at the cloth handed out to you, then back to his amused face. You gulped hard, quickly going to the door.
"I-I'm...I...it's...uh...BYE!" You said as fast as you could, stepping through the door. You heard Mark chuckling at you as you left, giving him a quick glare. You calmed yourself down after that, before Mark decided to get out. The whole night afterwards, you had to keep pushing Mark away.
"Oh come on, baby! I need help cooling off!"
"SHUT UP!"