Accident Part 2

(F/N)=First Name.   (L/N)= Last Name.
   (THIS IS A BIT LENGTHY! SORRY!)

   Mark was just finishing up videos before walking out of his recording room. He grunted and stretched his arms, making his way to the couch. He checked his phone, still not receiving any messages back from you. It's been two hours, where has she gone?, Mark thought in confusion. He had a bad feeling in his stomach, but hoped it would go away soon.
   In the meantime, he set up the TV, putting a horror game on and getting the controllers out. Satisfied with his work, he sat down on the couch. Before he could try calling you, the home phone rang. He got up and quickly picked it up, bringing it up to his ear.
   "Hello is your name Mark Fishbach?" A deep voice full of authority asked him. His stomach churned as he told the man that was his name.
   "Do you know a (F/N) (L/N)" Mark had to grab the counter as his knees went weak. In the background, he could hear sirens and people shouting. It made his heart pound in his chest and his breathing quicken. He told the man again, yes he knew her. That was the love of his life, his everything.
    "I'm sorry to inform you, but this young women has been in a serious car accident. She was brought up to the hospital an hour ago, she is badly injured. I will tell you the address to the hospital." Tears were forming in Mark's eyes as he wrote down the address with shivering fingers.
   Soon after he hung up, he was running out the door. Granted, he had no car to drive in. Alas, the address was not as far as he thought he would, he could run. So that's what he did, in the pouring rain he ran as hard as he could to the hospital. He didn't care if people stared at him while he ran, or even called out to him for help.
    He made it to the entrance of the brightly lit hospital in no time. His hair was plastered onto his head and his chest was heaving up and down. He quickly pushed through the doors and made it to the desk. He was soaked to the bone with bloodshot eyes and fresh tears running down his face. His shoes squeaked as he jogged to the front desk, the lady staring at him with wide eyes.
   "P-Please..my girlfriend...(F/N) (L/N)...I-is she okay!? Where is s-she!?" He asked breathlessly. The lady handed him a towel first, then flipping through the papers before finding your name. With sad eyes, she looked back up at the trembling and crying man.
   "She is in surgery right now. I won't go into detail for your sa-" Mark looked at her with helpless eyes, begging her to tell him everything. With sympathy, she sighed and deciding to tell him everything.
"She has some broken ribs and a minor head trauma. The doctors think something may have ruptured inside of her because of the broken ribs. They didn't want her to internally bleed out so they rushed her to surgery. That is all I know." Mark wanted to collapse to the ground, his baby was in surgery. Instead, he forced his legs to move to a seat and sit down.
Hours later, his name was called by a doctor. He short up and followed the man towards where you were. On the way, he explained the situation.
"(Y/N) is very weak right now and she might still be asleep. She was internally bleeding, but we managed to save her from bleeding out. She has three broken ribs and a mild concussion. She will stay overnight here but can leave in the morning." Mark nodded, wiping away the tears in his eyes. The Doctor left you two alone as he walked over to your bed.
"B-Babe?" Mark whispered, sitting down and holding your hand. You fluttered your eyes open, a groan slipping past your lips. Mark stood up and leaned close, looking at all the tubes and bandages around you.
"I-It hurts.." You whimpered, tears streaming down your face. He sniffled and carefully crawled into bed with you. He gently wiped away the tears and kissed your forehead softly.
"I'm right here baby. I'm here." He whispered, holding you close as you rested your head on his chest. He distracted you from the pain by talking to you all night and wiping the tears away. He made the hospital hours less lonely and the pain to lessen with his soft kisses and careful touch.