OH MY!

HELLLOOOOO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO MY N-....*looks at book* HOLY BALLS 23K!? HOLY BALLS OH MEH LAWD *runs out room* HOLY CRAP...*breathes* Okay...I think I'm go-HOLY CRAP BALLS LOOK AT THAT WOOOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOO HOLY CRAP! Okay, okay...I think I'm good now. AHH-, nah I'm just kidding.
So holy crap, 23K in just a few short weeks!? That's so amazing you guys! I read comments everyday and they make a huge smile appear on my face. You guys are hilarious and have amazing ideas and thoughts. You guys keep me on my toes and wanting to keep you guys happy. You guys are the best and I hope you stick with me for awhile!
I can only hope that I'm not letting any of you guys down or disappointing any of you. I would never want that to happen! You guys are the best, and I hope we can all be friends! I've gotten to know a few of my fans of this book and it makes me so happy to know that some of you guys are actually wanting to know about me and to be a friend to me! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU GUYS! By the way, if you guys have any questions for me to get to know me a little better, ASK AWAY! I will answer them to the best of my ability!
*gives BIGGGGG hugs all around* You guys are SUCH BOSSESS!!
HIGHFIVES ALL AROUND
*High Fives*
AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU LOVELIES
IN THE NEXT CHAPPPTTEEERRR
BUH BYE!