Swimming

You and Jack were at a friend's party this week, having fun eating grilled food and swimming in the pool. It was pretty amusing for your friends to see just how pale you two were against all of the others. You giggled as Jack ran and did a cannon ball into the large pool. You squealed as water splashed against your shirt you had over your suit.
  "Oh I'm sorry babe. Did I get you a little wet?" Jack asked, a huge smirk plastered on his face. You mockingly glared at him and Walked over near him. The water was disturbed and splattered around as other people played in it. Jack smiled up at you, his hair in his face before he pushed it away.
   "If you won't come in, I'll just make you then." You were about to protest when he grabbed your leg and pulled you in. You felt his arms catch you as the water surrounded you. Your head came out of the water, your curtain of hair hiding your face. You heard Jack's chuckle before feeling his fingertips splitting your hair to get to your face.
   "Hello." He said innocently, giving you a slight wave. You rolled your eyes, lunging at him. He let out a shout of surprise before you two went under, you on top. Opening your eyes, you watched Jack smile underwater at you and come closer.
   He came close enough until you two connected lips with each other. It didn't last long as you two surfaced the water and started laughing. You looked at Jack, seeing the water dripping down his bare chest and the sun glistening the water glazing his skin. His arms slipped around your exposed waist, the warmth blazing from his fingertips.
   "Let's go eat." You said giggling, pulling him to the house. He cheered and pumped his fist in the air, picking you up on his shoulders and getting out. You blushes deeply and enjoyed the ride as you two laughed and headed towards the table of food.
   "Took the words right out of my mouth." Jack said, letting you down and capturing you in a kiss before starting to eat.