1. Truth or Dare (1): A graduation party where no one survives

[In the single-family villa, a vicious incident once happened. 】

dizzy...

[The protagonist and his party meet to go on a self-guided tour in remote mountainous areas, laughing and laughing all the way. 】

[And the place where they settled was the place where the murder happened in a remote place where there were constant rumors. 】

[Waiting for them is a graduation party with no survivors. 】

There is an inorganic cold electronic voice speaking in his head. There are no ups and downs, no pauses, as if they don't care whether the listener can hear clearly or accept it.

[Player Huai Jiao, bound. 】

[The transmission of the main plot is completed, and the dungeon is loading. Your personal assistant, system 8701, is at your service. 】

【Ding--】

[The dungeon is loaded. The opening time of this dungeon is 72 hours. Players who escape or survive within 72 hours can be regarded as clearing the level. 】

[Player Huaijiao please get ready, the C-level novice dungeon is officially opened, this dungeon is called——]

"Truth or Dare?"

Huai Jiao was getting dizzy from a series of game information in her head.

One second he was still chatting and interacting with fans in the live broadcast, the next second, his eyes went dark, and when he woke up, he found himself in a completely unfamiliar environment.

Just as the cold and calm electronic sound in his head receded, the voice belonging to another person sounded again.

There were emotional ups and downs, an unfamiliar male voice that was completely different from the system's electronic sound.

When I opened my eyes, the scene in front of me was both weird and normal. The strange thing is that Huai Jiao has never been in contact with this kind of bizarre copy of the game. It is normal that wherever one looks, the surrounding characters and scenes are almost indistinguishable from Huai Jiao's real life world.

In the spacious and bright hall of the villa, several young men and women sat in a circle on the carpet. There was an empty wine bottle in the middle of the carpet, and the bottle was facing Huai Jiao at the moment.

A strange man with a young face and handsome features sat across from Huai Jiao.

Facing Huai Jiao's slow, stunned expression, instead of showing a trace of impatience, he moved closer and asked again.

"Why are you in a daze, I'm asking you to tell the truth or take a big risk."

Huai Jiao, who hadn't reacted, was taken aback by his teasing tone, and subconsciously replied: "The truth."

The man in front of him suddenly smiled when he heard the words, as if he had expected the other party's answer long ago, and because of the corner of his mouth, there was a hint of windiness on his slightly flirtatious face for no reason.

When he stared at Huai Jiao, Huai Jiao could feel that unusual interest even with his eyes closed.

The body unconsciously leaned back.

Sure enough, in the next second, he heard the man asking him in a harsh and interested tone.

"Have you slept with Xing Yue?"

Huai Jiao: ...? What, what.

His first reaction was to go blank.

Originally, because he was abruptly pulled into an unfamiliar game, he seemed a little dull and slow-moving. After hearing the strange question from the stranger, he couldn't control the heat and rushed straight to his head.