19. Truth or Dare (19): "Do you know the punishment of the great adventure?"

"Yes, yes." Huai Jiao stammered back.

——Fucking dumbfounded, is this something I can see? ?

——I am also stupid, what was that just now? Wordy jiojio?

——This is more perverted than Orion who looks at thick eyebrows and big eyes? ?

——Damn it, I also want to talk about my wife fan jiojio...

——Ah...the toes are round, pink and tender, I want to lick them, and I want to hold Jiaojiao's soles and grind them

——? The old foot fetishist in front (me too

Huai Jiao tried her best to ignore the constant barrage of yellow accents, and got up from the ground blushing. The slippers were lost somewhere, and he walked towards the phone again with bare feet.

It's just that he didn't take two steps and was caught again.

"do not move."

Huai Jiao paused, a series of strange developments made him unable to figure out the details of the person in front of him, and he thought that the person had repented when he was called out.

He turned his head cautiously, and when he met his gaze, a thought flashed through his mind inexplicably—the npcs in this game are all taller than him.

The same goes for Xing Yue, and so does Zhuo Yi and Lu Wen, they have to raise their heads when they are close to talking to people.

"...What's the matter...ah!" The unfinished question turned into a short scream.

The person who had to raise his head to look at each other just now bent over and picked up Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao was stunned, and when someone helped her legs to sit on her shoulders, she hugged the other person's neck nervously, and asked tremblingly, "What, what are you doing?"

"You don't have shoes on." The owner of the wooden house embraced Huai Jiao's knees with one hand, and held his feet with the other. Judging from the outrageous and horrific perverted behavior of the other party a minute ago, the meaning of the conversation at this time probably still has an unfinished meaning. It is enough to kiss and lick such beautiful feet, and you can't run around naked.

Huai Jiao didn't dare to resist, so she just sat on someone's shoulders and was led to the door.

"What's your boyfriend's number?" The other party seemed to want to call for him. Huai Jiao hugged his neck, bit her lips, and said after a while: "I don't have a boyfriend, I, I want to call the police."

"Huh?" The other party seemed to be taken aback.

"I lied just now. Uncle, my friend has been kidnapped. I want to call the police to save him..." Huai Jiao didn't know whether the other party was trustworthy, or whether the other party would believe him, but he was under the control of others. There is probably no other way but to turn to the person in front of you.

Zhuo Yi and the others were still trapped, after being out for so long, Huai Jiao didn't dare to think if Xing Yue did anything to them.

"Tsk." The man scratched his head in distress, he put down the phone, thought for a moment before saying, "Call yourself."

Huai Jiao hurriedly thanked her.

The high sitting posture made Huai Jiao have to bend down to reach the phone on the door cabinet. Huai Jiao has already made up her mind, regardless of whether she is in the game or not and knows her current location. As long as he successfully reported to the police, there would always be another way to survive.