179. Screaming Carnival Night (33): We twins have always had the same preference

When Agassius said the word brother, even a simple mind like Huai Jiao could think of something instantly.

The serial murders that shocked the small town of Carmel more than ten years ago, after the murderer Wesley and his wife were executed, they left behind a pair of brothers.

Regarding their ending, the old burnt newspaper read: Brothers, each adopted in the Santor Welfare Institute.

This is not difficult to imagine.

The past cases Fei Xiu investigated and the doll store manager he asked Huai Jiao to get close to were more than ten years apart, and they matched both in age and background.

There is another detail that cannot be ignored. The victims of the Wesleys more than ten years ago were mostly immigrants with unique hair colors and skin colors. The first murder that happened in the town happened to be a black man. Hair Asian.

This weird and coincidental connection made Huai Jiao almost certain of his guess.

Just need to find some more evidence.

At this moment, Agathius left the basement after leaving those two warning words.

It seemed that he was a little afraid of his younger brother. When he left, he didn't forget to close the basement door.

This gave Huai Jiao a little time to move freely, [8701, help me pay attention to the movement above. ] He is very comfortable

【Um. 】

Make requests to your own system naturally.

Huai Jiao jumped down from the dressing table. He forgot that he was still wearing a skirt. The layered skirt that was too long tripped him, causing him to almost fall to the ground.

The skirt Agacius gave him was probably originally prepared for a petite female doll. Even Huai Jiao, who has a slender figure among Asians, would feel very tight when she puts it on.

Can't even zip the back zipper.

The draping silk fabric clung to his skin, and the loose pleated neckline was slightly open so as not to fall off.

From the snow-white straight collarbone, extending inward, half of it is slightly exposed with a subtle bulge.

Huai Jiao was not in the mood to look in the mirror, and she was not sure what kind of bad image she looked like now.

Fortunately, he was the only one in the basement, and he could barely count the 8701 system.

8701 seemed to cough.

【What's wrong? ] Huai Jiao asked nervously: [Are they coming down? 】

【without】

But you can zip up your clothes first.

Before 8701 had time to remind her, Huai Jiao, who felt she was pressed for time, had already picked up her skirt and walked into the basement.

【What are you looking for? 】8701 saw Huai Jiao lying on the cabinet rummaging around.

[Some evidence. The two brothers are likely to be the murderers in this case. ] Huai Jiao looked at his feet and tried to ignore all kinds of weird dolls of different sizes around him. He didn't know when he became so courageous, probably because his system hadn't reminded him that his life-saving skills 'Reset' will take effect.

Huai Jiao found those photos in an upper cabinet.

With a black and white background, each piece is torn open in the middle, recording the growth of a baby from infancy to youth.