139. School Rules (31): "This is the reward."

As soon as Huai Jiao was carried outside, she couldn't help but want Bai Jue to let go of her.

With his upper body slung on the opponent's back, Bai Jue held his leg with one hand, making no unnecessary movements, but when the danger passed and now he calmed down, Huai Jiao felt a little ashamed.

Bai Jue's shoulders were very hard, and he was scratching his stomach. Huai Jiao patted Bai Jue's back and told him to put him down. The other party ignored him as if he didn't hear him.

She just pinched Huaijiao's leg and signaled him to stop making trouble.

"My stomach hurts a bit..." Huai Jiao whispered with her face flushed.

Bai Jue paused, moved Huai Jiao down, hugged his thigh, and whispered: "He has an spy, I will let you down after returning to the dormitory."

Huai Jiao lay on Bai Jue's shoulder and said "Oh" obediently.

The two of them said nothing, and Bai Jue "carried" him all the way back to his dormitory.

On the way, Huai Jiao tilted her head and looked left and right. When there were only ten or twenty people left in the school, there was almost no one in the current dormitory building.

Bai Jue lived on a floor higher than theirs, but he carried Huai Jiao all the way up without even taking a breath.

[Is this the physical fitness of a high school student? It feels strong. ] Huai Jiao whispered to 8701 in an envious tone.

【…】

8701's tone was flat: [Yes, the barrage also said that he would mess with you all night without a break. 】

Huai Jiao choked, her fingers awkwardly grasping Bai Jue's shoulder.

...

Bai Jue also lived in a four-person dormitory, but unlike Huai Jiao, his three roommates were basically gone at this time.

After entering the door, he kept putting Huai Jiao down on his bed, then turned around and walked towards the door.

Huai Jiao sat by the bed, feeling a little dazed.

Then he heard a "click", and the dormitory door was locked before his eyes.

With his back to the door, Bai Jue reached out and turned on the light in the room.

Huai Jiao's heart beat faster for a few moments for no reason, purely because of nervousness, he felt that something was wrong with Bai Jue's state, not the one Xie Suyu had, but another... vague and strange state of being wrong.

He watched Bai Jue approach him step by step under the bright lights of the dormitory, and then stood still in front of him.

Huai Jiao wanted to say something, but Bai Jue didn't give him a chance. The other party looked at Huai Jiao, and unexpectedly leaned over and trapped him in his arms.

"white……"

"Tell me what you've been doing with them these days."

Bai Jue rested his hands on both sides of Huai Jiao, and he was so close that he couldn't move, Huai Jiao couldn't even turn his head away from the other party's sight.

"No, I didn't do anything..."

Bai Jue snorted, "I still don't know who Chu Yi is."

Huai Jiao bit her lip in embarrassment. He didn't know what to say to Bai Jue and what not to say. He could only open his mouth slightly and said vaguely: "We have been hiding... and we didn't dare to leave the dormitory before."