67. Cave Ghost (10): Odor

A small piece of wet cloth hangs from the tip of a stalagmite close to the fire. Suspended above the flames, hot water boiled in a small metal pot.

The aroma of instant noodles hooked Huaijiao's nose, making him swallow secretly with his back to everyone.

"How long will you wear pants?"

Yu Wenqing, who was sitting by the fire, always seemed to be paying close attention to Huai Jiao. When he raised his eyes, he saw Huai Jiao hiding behind Shan Chi, still moving slowly, not putting on his pants for a long time.

Huai Jiao turned a deaf ear to it, and knelt up slightly to pull the waistband of his trousers. He was wearing a single-packed jacket that covered his thighs, and only a small leg seam was exposed, so that he would not be seen naked.

The waist of the trousers was a little too big, and it didn't fit well and was hung on the lower abdomen. When you buttoned it up, you could see a conspicuous red mark on the white belly when you lowered your eyelids.

It was the mark made by the belt of Lan's trousers when Huai Jiao was holding Lan in the water just now.

It hurt a little, Huai Jiao reached out and rubbed it.

...

The cooked instant noodles were packed in a packaging bag, Shan Chi took a bag, and planned to feed it to Huai Jiao first if he didn't eat it himself, next to his right hand, Huai Jiao sat by the fire with his legs bent uncomfortably.

Several people knew why he was in an awkward posture. The white cloth on the stalagmite had just been hung up, and water was still dripping down.

It's empty inside, but it's hard to sit still.

Huai Jiao reached out to take the chopsticks that were handed to his mouth. Shan Chi looked at Huai Jiao's expression, which seemed more embarrassing than his own. Said: "Do you know how to eat yourself? Didn't Wang Zheng feed you all the time?"

"I'm in trouble." The other party held the chopsticks and didn't let go, as if he was forced to feed him.

Huai Jiao: "..."

He endured it, not wanting to waste time on this matter, and finally opened his mouth obediently.

Seeing this, Yu Wenqing sneered coldly.

The time in the cave is limited, everyone eats and rests very quickly, Huai Jiao asked Shan Chi to feed him for less than half a minute, when someone next to him suddenly said "Hey".

The finished plastic waste was collected in a black bag, and the fat man wondered as he packed it up, "Why did it take so long for the two of them to change clothes? We're going to finish eating..."

In fact, it didn't take long. It took less than five minutes for the two of them to go to the small hole next to them. These five minutes are still a bit long for just changing clothes, especially in the current environment.

After feeding Huaijiao here, Shan Chi, who quickly finished lunch by himself, frowned when he heard that, they were familiar with each other, and the two girls in the team were not too shy, so it was still a bit of a situation to leave the team for a long time because of changing clothes strangeness.

"Go and see." Shan Chi raised his head towards the fat man.

A few meters away, in another cave much smaller than the cave where they rested, the light of the flashlight placed on the ground was always on. The fat man approached, and in order to avoid suspicion, he called out first: "Xiaoyao?"

"Sister Yu, are you two alright?"

He waited for two seconds, but no one answered.

After yelling two or three times and seeing no response from inside, I finally realized something was wrong.