2. Truth or Dare (2): "Don't kill me..."

The villa has been built for a long time. It is located on the mountainside, surrounded by forests. It is logically difficult to find it without local people leading the way, especially after the accident a few years ago.

When you step on the wooden stairs, there is a "creaking" loose sound. It seems that no one has visited it for a long time. The exquisitely carved mahogany handrails are covered with dust. The old villa decoration in the hall on the first floor was not obvious before. From the second floor From the first floor up the stairs, it's like changing places.

The wallpaper was so faded that its original color could not be seen, and the edges were peeled off in large pieces. The white wall exposed behind had dense green and black mold spots, and the air was damp and stuffy.

There is also an indescribable smell.

It gets thicker the higher you go.

Huai Jiao was very sensitive to smells, which made him feel very uncomfortable.

It's just that he was walking at the front of the team, and Xing Yue was following behind him, so he didn't dare to take a step back, Huai Jiao frowned, thinking, if he stopped now, Xing Yue would definitely be angry.

When playing games, the lifeless appearance is already scary.

Huai Jiao was very afraid of such a person, she was cold on the outside and cold on the inside, as if she would not soften her heart towards anyone.

It also looks fierce.

Alas, was he originally in love with this kind of person? It's so strange, Xing Yue doesn't look like he's easy to chase after, so how did they get together...

In fact, Huai Jiao didn't intend to think about things related to Xing Yue, but Xing Yue happened to be behind him, and now he urgently needs to think of something randomly to divert his overly tense emotions.

Huai Jiao didn't want to feel ashamed that her legs would go limp in front of an NPC within two hours of entering a game.

He's never been brave, always has been.

The last staircase connecting the third floor to the attic is much higher than ordinary stairs because of the carpet. A fire burned the carpet to black and blended with the surrounding wooden floor. It is difficult to detect without looking carefully.

Huai Jiao was just thinking wildly and was not concentrating. He kicked his toes to a place that was not enough for the steps, and the moment his feet stepped on the ground, his head froze for a moment. The inertia of his body made him subconsciously reach out to the person closest to him before he fell down.

It was clearly touched, the clothes of the person behind.

It's just that he was quickly avoided by that person.

His knees hit the hard wooden floor with a "boom", and when his upper body fell on the ground, Huai Jiao saw the scene of dust flying up from the floor. He was choked by the dust and coughed twice. On the scorched carpet, I couldn't tell whether it was numbness or pain.

"Are you okay?" Zhuo Yi's voice came from the end of the line, and someone trotted two steps to hold his arm. Huai Jiao looked up, and saw a face wearing gold-rimmed glasses. The man frowned, looked at him with mild concern, and asked, "Where did it go?"

"Ah..." Huai Jiao stood up with strength, and just about to speak, she saw Xing Yue standing not far away with an indifferent expression.

Xing Yue noticed Huai Jiao's gaze, and Huai Jiao's reply changed to: "It's okay."

Zhuo Yi also stepped forward at this time, he stood at the back and didn't see what was going on, he only heard the sound of something knocking on the ground, seeing Huai Jiao standing still, he thought nothing was wrong.