76. Cave Ghost (19): Nest

A bag full of food, unbiased, just happened to be hung in the stone cave on the only way.

Two-thirds of the entrance of the cave was blocked by boulders, leaving only a gap of tens of centimeters wide, just enough for girls or slender boys to climb in.

All of them knew that monsters had IQs, but they didn't expect their IQs to be so high.

Easily set a trap.

The food is the bait and the female is the prey.

Half of Huai Jiao was lying on the ground at the entrance of the stone cave, with Rang Lan and Shan Chi clutching tightly, her feet hanging in the air on the stone wall.

His waist and abdomen were numb from the stone wall, and his toes were so soft that he couldn't touch the ground.

The unfamiliar cool breath and the familiar monster's cry made Huai Jiao, who was already weak in limbs, even more unable to exert herself.

Huai Jiao knew that the monster was in the hole behind him, even very close to him.

Excited and interested, it opened its mouth and "hissed" twice towards the bosom that was facing away from it. Its female was very frightened, her slender and straight legs were dangling, and her calves were trembling.

Lan and Shan Chi, who were holding him in front of him, couldn't pull him even after exerting all their strength, and something underneath grabbed Huai Jiao's ankle, shaking and rubbing it like teasing.

"Hiss, hiss——" The monster stood up and his eyes were at the same level as the entrance of the cave. With a pair of completely white eyes, he looked at the few people outside the cave without any emotion.

"Go away!" Shan Chi, with veins all over his forehead, yelled viciously at the white-haired monster, "Go away, disgusting thing!"

The monster hugged Huai Jiao, and only tilted his head.

Immediately afterwards, it disappeared in front of the eyes of the three of them.

It didn't run, it just crouched.

There seemed to be something under the suspended toes, the touch was firm and covered with scales, Huai Jiao's face was pale, and she was about to use her strength to step on it, but she stepped on the air again.

"Come up a little more, don't be afraid, they won't hurt the female, don't be afraid..." Shan Chi and Lan had already grabbed Huai Jiao's armpit, his shoulders got into the hole, and it seemed that he would be able to pull it up soon.

In the next second, Huai Jiao, who was lying face to face with them at the entrance of the cave, suddenly changed his expression.

The two of them just felt that their hands were loosened, and the fingers of the person who was also holding their hands loosened, and they randomly grabbed their cuffs as if they were stimulated, scratching a light white mark on their wrists.

Huai Jiao curled up her fingers and let out a short cry with a trembling voice, sweat dripped from that pale little face in an instant.

"What's wrong with you?? Where is the pain?" Shan Chi asked anxiously.

Huai Jiao buried her face in her arm, bit her lip and shook her head.

He didn't know, and he didn't dare to say.

The black trousers were torn off, and the waistband of the trousers was piled loosely on his calf, and there were wet and cool soft things, sweeping from his calf to the gap at the end.

That thing was probably kneeling behind him, and Huai Jiao was lying on the cave entrance, hanging her legs immobile.

The monster always acts abruptly like this, without giving people any time to react.