124. School Rules (16): Settle accounts

The metal anti-theft door with fingerprint recognition was smashed into a hideous dent by an iron rod.

Li Yan lay in front of the cat, squinted his eyes and looked inside. As expected, it was dark inside.

"Chen Feng, are you there?"

He raised his volume and yelled again, his voice was clear with a slight upward smile.

If one ignores the rusty iron rod in his hand, and the three or four companions standing behind him who are obviously very emotional. Just listening to his voice and tone, it really seemed that what he said was "I came to play with Chen Feng".

The lights in the dormitory were not turned on, and Chen Feng stood inside the door with a gloomy and terrifying expression.

"What to do... what to do to Chen Feng?!"

"He found you!"

The roommate was terrified and had to lower his voice, and his hoarse voice irritated the eardrums. Chen Feng clenched his fists tightly, and his joints rubbed together to make a creaking sound.

According to his past temper, the moment Li Yan called out his name, he should have already rushed out with his fists wrapped.

Instead of standing frozen in a completely dark dormitory like now, not even daring to open the door.

He himself felt a little ridiculous to use the word "dare not", but the fact is that he really did not dare.

No one can remain calm and continue to act recklessly after witnessing the tragedy two days ago. It only takes 0.1 seconds to go from "human" to "a puddle of mud". Under the rules, there is no room for resistance, let alone any chance to start over.

Chen Feng knew the reason, or the purpose, of Li Yan coming to him.

There were five bullies in the group, and now he was the only one left.

His long non-response seemed to make Li Yan outside the door a little impatient, and the other party's pretended friendly tone and good mood came to an end at this moment.

"I know you're inside, Chen Feng."

The iron rod was pressed against the only weak peephole on the door. With a sneer on his face, Li Yan tapped on the door and said word by word: "I'll count to three, if you don't come out again, I will break your hand."

...

Huai Jiao and Fu Wenfei happened to hear this sentence when they came up. For some reason, his back felt numb.

Fu Wenfei felt his obvious pause and asked him what was wrong.

Huai Jiao pursed her lips and shook her head, not knowing what she was feeling at this moment.

Perhaps Fu Wenfei didn't know about the entanglement between Chen Feng and Li Yan, but Huai Jiao had personally participated in it.

A few days ago, in the men's bathroom on the third floor of the complex building, Chen Feng and his team escorted Li Yan. Call up.

At that time, Huai Jiao was hiding in the toilet cubicle and clearly heard the words Chen Feng used to threaten Li Yan.

"If he doesn't return to you again, I will break your hand."

Now in a completely different scene, the exact same sentence was returned intact by the original victim.

It wasn't until this moment that Huai Jiao realized clearly what the "status reversal" in the dungeon introduction meant.

He stood at the corner of the corridor, looking at Li Yan's hand holding the iron bar, with a slightly dazed expression.

The intact hands of the opponent meant that Chen Feng, the former perpetrator, did not actually do the horrific act he said.