142. School Rules (34): "Before I met you, I was really curious about you."

It was still dark at five o'clock in the morning, and one or two extremely bright stars dotted the curtain of the night sky.

Huai Jiao followed Bai Jue and walked towards the school gate together.

This is the strategy they discussed last night, using a very simple thing to verify the authenticity of Bai Jue's protagonist's identity.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" Bai Jue frowned, and under the background of Huai Jiao's slightly eager pace, he looked unhappy.

He was indeed a little hesitant, because there was no room for error in this matter.

Although they were almost certain that their identities would not go wrong, once something went wrong, the consequences would be unbearable for them.

Bai Jue has seen too many consequences of violating school rules.

"You should know the consequences better than me." Bai Jue reminded again with a slightly heavier tone.

Huai Jiao only gave a vague "hmm".

He knew what Bai Jue was worried about. It was hard for him to say too clearly about the skills, so he could only vaguely reassure Bai Jue: "I have something to protect myself...you don't have to worry about me too much."

Bai Jue didn't know whether to believe it or not, and hummed lightly.

There were very few people left in the school, and the journey went very smoothly, and they didn't meet a single person.

Huai Jiao stood at the school gate, looking at the blood-stained, majestic and terrifying school gate under the light of the flashlight, feeling a little apprehensive in her heart.

Bai Jue was calmer than him at this time. He stood sideways by the guard room and asked him quietly: "How to do it?"

Huai Jiao swallowed nervously, thinking that if Bai Jue's identity was mistaken... which would be faster, the reset or the explosion.

8701: […] Now I know I’m afraid again. I was quite brave when I pulled Bai Jue’s hand just now.

"I'll ask you a question later, you just agree..." Huai Jiao's heart was pounding, and there was no one around. He deliberately lowered his voice, like a thief, and gave Bai Jue a vaccination in a low voice: "If I , That's it, don't be scared..."

Bai Jue: "..."

He really didn't see that Huai Jiao was still so courageous.

"That's the beginning." Huai Jiao didn't wait for Bai Jue to get ready, took a step towards the gate, and suddenly turned to him and asked, "Can I leave school, Bai Jue?"

Bai Jue was stunned for a second and subconsciously replied to him: "Okay."

The solemnly closed metal door made a muffled sound the second Bai Jue finished speaking, and slowly opened it to both sides.

The two froze at the same time.

The world outside the school is pitch black and you can't see your fingers.

There were no stars or light outside, and the light from the flashlight seemed to be swallowed by the thick darkness.

Huai Jiao didn't know if the game's off-campus map was originally like this, or if it was just affected by the time period at five in the morning. He looked outside and didn't dare to take a step for a long time.

"Scared?" Bai Jue raised his eyebrows.

Huai Jiao came back to her senses, pursed her lips and shook her head.