146. Game Review: "With a B-level rating, doesn't it deserve a kiss?"

[Multiplayer copy: School rules, cleared. 】

[Copy difficulty rating: A level. 】

[Player Huai Jiao, clearance time: 14 days and 22 hours, dungeon plot exploration rate: 99%, dungeon completion rate: 99%, player disability and damage: 0%

Category Rating: S, S, S, S

Congratulations to the players, the final comprehensive rating of this copy: S]

In the system's personal space, which he had not seen for a long time but was familiar to him, Huai Jiao lay on the soft and comfortable fabric sofa, using the ice pack given to him by 8701, frowning and reluctantly applying it to his lips.

[It's very unreasonable...] Huai Jiao's mouth was red, and the slightly swollen lower lip was pricked by the ice pack and "hissed", 【I feel very painful, and a broken mouth doesn't count as a disability? 】

8701: [……]

He looked at Huai Jiao's serious face, which was obviously too busy and wanted to make use of it. He paused for a moment, and in the same calm tone as usual, he replied cautiously: [I feel that your mouth is just a little red, it seems that you haven't arrived yet. The degree of skin breakage. 】

Huai Jiao thought she heard wrongly, and there was a little doubt on her face: [? 】

[What do you mean, you say I'm making trouble for no reason? ! ] He didn't care about the swelling and pain on his mouth, stared at his round eyes, and sat up abruptly: [It's too much for the system space to be unable to repair the wound, why are you still so aggressive? 】

8701: [? ? ? 】

Does the body need to be repaired by such a small injury, which is comparable to an ant pinch? And where did he attack him again? ? ?

If it were a system entity, it would definitely have a stunned expression full of question marks right now.

8701 has been with Huai Jiao for so long, and sometimes it’s hard to keep up with other people’s contrasting personalities.

He was like an unlucky boyfriend who was caught by a bad-tempered girlfriend who picked up a small mistake and questioned him. For a while, he couldn't refute any other words except for a dry sentence: [I didn't mean that...].

The "bad-tempered girlfriend" also pouted and snorted.

In the dungeon, Huai Jiao was like a fool and allowed others to bully her. In the system space where there were no outsiders, she was as domineering and bad-tempered as a local bully.

With that coquettish look of wrinkling the tip of his nose, it was as if he wanted 8701 to materialize right away and squeeze his shoulders, rub his legs, and put a mask on his mouth.

[Then don’t say such sad words next time. 】 Seeing that 8701's attitude was quite sincere, Zi Zi had let him go for the time being.

8701: […] I didn't see you say you were sad when you were made to cry by Xie Suyu.

Huai Jiao rested for a while, changed into new clothes, and after regaining her energy, she finally had the time to take a closer look at the details of his clearance of the last dungeon.

【I actually don’t quite understand how to pass the level in the end...】

The classification score shows that 99% of the dungeon is complete, which is still a bit foggy for Huai Jiao.

Not only did Huai Jiao not understand how the system determined the level of clearance, but she was also shocked that she could get a super high score.

At the end of the copy, apart from him and Bai Jue, Chu Yi and Fu Wenfei, the only ones left alive were Xie Suyu, whose attributes were unknown, and Chen Feng, whose whereabouts were unknown and never showed up.