160. Screaming Carnival Night (14): Telescope

The rich style of the circus is also reflected in the advertisements.

The little boy who distributes advertising paper part-time on the street, from morning to afternoon, still holds a small stack in his hand.

Seeing that it was getting dark, he had no choice but to hastily paste some of the advertising papers that had not been distributed on the lampposts on the side of the road, or on the doorways of certain shops with large doors.

The boy said "Sorry" and was careful not to block the TV in the window.

The owner of a doll shop who moved to a small town from a big city can finally be alone and quiet after a busy day's work.

The color TV at the door could not attract the playful children who were eager to go home at this time. Agassius leaned back in his chair and was stunned for a rare moment.

He thought of an afternoon a few days ago, when the sky was still dark, and outside the transparent glass case, there stood a little Asian man with black hair wearing a hat.

Agosius didn't know his age. The reason why he used the word young was because the other person's face was too immature.

It is not immature that belongs to a child, but the facial lines are soft, without any prominent edges and corners, and it is naturally immature.

It is a kind of beauty that is difficult for Europeans and Americans to appreciate. If Argosius had not gone to the sea to the other side of the sea, he might not have been able to appreciate it.

But beauties always have their own characteristics.

But Argosius is good at discovering those characteristics.

Because his work requires a pair of eyes that appreciate beauty.

There are many dolls in the store, including blond ones and red-haired ones, but there are relatively few black-haired dolls.

The few remaining black-haired dolls are black girls with thin braids.

"It would be nice if we could see each other again." The man looked loosely at the door, his gaze fell on the shadow of the window in a daze.

If he saw her again, he would be able to remember the soft curve of the oriental boy's unique black hair.

And that beautiful Asian, born with pure black eyes, and a small round nose tip.

The last customer who wanted to enter the store turned around with regret after his polite refusal.

Agassius turned off the TV and lights, checked the positions of all the dolls, walked out of the store, and locked the door.

When leaving, out of the corner of his eye, he saw the skewed paper on the corner of the window.

The man frowned. It was another lazy kid who posted the unfinished advertisement here.

He pulled it off, and the colorful and exaggerated layout on the advertising paper made him feel a little irritated.

Only in this kind of rural town would the boring performances of the circus be popular. Agathius had a cold expression and crumpled the advertising paper with one hand.

Maybe it was because the garbage truck on the side of the road didn't have a cover, or maybe it was God's will, the small roll of advertising paper hit the lid of the garbage truck, and bounced back in the next second.

Agosius has a slight obsessive-compulsive disorder, and the irritability of missing a hit made him more indifferent. He squatted down, picked it up casually, and planned to throw it again.