54. Track (25): Reset

Standing outside the interrogation room, Huai Jiao watched the two interrogators interrogate Qin Ye through the one-way see-through glass.

The police officer in charge of the interrogation followed the formal procedure and just asked him whether he admitted to committing a crime. Qin Ye, who was sitting on the fixed interrogation chair with his hands in shackles, nodded without any hesitation.

"I admit."

Less than ten meters away. Huai Jiao's eyes fell on Qin Ye's face, in a trance, as if looking at a very familiar stranger.

The face of the other party did not have Huai Jiao's familiar, natural and healthy sunny expression. He lowered his eyes halfway and looked straight ahead, as if he had changed his face.

Or maybe that's just what he looks like.

"Did you install surveillance in the victim's home on a temporary basis or premeditated for a long time?"

Qin also replied flatly: "It's been planned for a long time."

Huai Jiao was just stunned at this moment.

"You also posted the rumor post on the school's public forum about victims' assistance and communication?"

Outside the interrogation room, Huai Jiao, who was standing next to the jury police officer, couldn't understand this incredible question, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her mind was lost for a moment.

He saw Qin Ye in the interrogation room, his hands and feet shackled. At this moment, the expressionless face finally showed something different.

The other party raised his eyes, looked over the interrogating police officer in front of him, and looked down at the one-way glass behind them where he couldn't see the outside world clearly.

The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, his expression seemed to be smiling, his eyes passed through the thick glass, as if he could accurately locate Huai Jiao's face, and he replied slowly——

"yes."

...

——"That's him?" "It's him, Huai Jiao from the Chinese Department, look! There are photos on it!"

—— "Someone in the forum spread rumors that you were engaged in social aid outside the school, and posted a few photos to discredit you."

—— "Don't worry, we will help you clarify!"

Huai Jiao thought that in this dungeon, one of her acquaintances or friends was Qin Ye and his party.

On the first night when I came to the dungeon, I was maliciously photographed at night. After experiencing the stalking incident that night, I was posted on the forum to spread rumors and help socialize.

The extremely bad start made Huai Jiao uncomfortable for a while, and she complained to 8701 that she always took this kind of unlucky cannon fodder role.

The first meeting with Shen Chengyu was also not very good because of the rumors spread on the forum.

Huai Jiao never thought that someone would monitor him before.

When I called the police for the second time, I was reminded by the little policeman to be careful of the people around me. When discussing the identity of the murderer with 8701 that night, after Huai Jiao said that she did not doubt Yan Shu and Shen Chengyu, 8701 asked him one more question.

[What about Qin Ye? 】

Huai Jiao's answer at the time was: I don't know, but I don't think so...

Huai Jiao has always believed in her sixth sense, and she seldom makes mistakes whether in danger or in the face of choices.