184. Screaming Carnival Night (End): Pretty cool, 8701.

San Disinla's Halloween performance this year was a total failure.

Captain William, who cherishes his reputation, is completely devastated. Those wealthy aristocrats, movie stars who came here specially, were all looking for trouble for him.

He was too busy to take care of his members and only sent jker to take care of Huai Jiao.

Huai Jiao was sitting on the small bed of her small RV. She had just taken off her makeup and her little cheeks were still wet, making the annoying Jker very red.

A certain great magician immersed in his illusory knighthood was driven away by Huai Jiao not long ago.

After leaving everyone's sight, he hurriedly pushed Huai Jiao into the RV, acting recklessly, like a dissolute and rude playboy.

In this place where he once fed her with his hands and used a condescending and joking attitude, intending to humiliate Huai Jiao.

Before she even got into the car, she pressed him against the wall cabinet at the entrance, pinched Huai Jiao's face, tilted her head, and kissed him hastily.

Sucking his slightly swollen lips, he forced his tongue into his mouth. The tip of the tongue scraped across the palate from the moist and hot mouth, and licked to the root of the tongue, constantly turning and sucking his equally hot and wet tongue.

How could it be sweet, the clown thought.

Huai Jiao in front of her tightly closed her eyes, pulling at his hair uncomfortably.

The clown's head was pulled back slightly, and Huai Jiao's fingers with short nails brushed his blond hair. The force of the grip on his scalp was like an electric shock.

It's really strange.

Huai Jiao couldn't imagine how the magician clown, who was able to handle everything with ease, looked cynical, and cruel, would be like this when he kissed him.

But after everything calmed down, the system's customs clearance prompt did not arrive.

[Is there anything else I missed? ] He couldn't help but ask the system.

8701 only answered him: [The plot is not complete enough. 】

Huai Jiao understood a little bit. He also encountered the same dilemma in the second dungeon. He couldn't leave the dungeon because of the integrity of the plot when he already knew the last murderer.

Huai Jiao was not in a hurry. He was lying on the small bed of the RV, thinking about the various experiences he had experienced after entering the dungeon on this night after everything was over.

He was about to fall asleep thinking about it, dazed, and when he was about to fall asleep in the middle of the night, Huai Jiao heard a knock on the door of the RV.

Weeks, who had been missing all night, finally returned from Agathius's villa.

He briefly went to look for Huai Jiao, as if to confirm his safety, but he only stayed for a moment and quickly backed out of the RV.

Halloween night is finally over.

...

The little boy was sent back to his home by the black python. Before leaving, he hugged his "sister" who had changed into men's clothes and was reluctant to let go.

Huai Jiao let him hold her for a while, kissed her cheeks sticky for a while, and promised him repeatedly that she would visit him when she had the chance, before she was let go.

Commander William decided to evacuate from the town of Carmel the next day.

They wanted Huai Jiao to travel around with Sheng Disinla, but the disguised invitation made Huai Jiao hesitate for a moment.