119. School Rules (11): Prohibit

According to Fu Wenfei's words, Huai Jiao neither replied to the letter nor kept the appointment.

Except for receiving two or three messages with unknown content here and there later, everything seems to be back to normal.

Huai Jiao thought that the other party felt bored and let her go.

It wasn't until the next morning when he saw Chen Feng with a bruised face in the corridor, and a few friends around him with the same injuries on his face, that he realized what had happened.

Huai Jiao hid sideways behind the classroom door to avoid the eyes of several people, he was slightly stunned, thinking that someone had already taught them a lesson.

In fact, it's not hard to figure out who did it. In this school, Chu Yi is probably the only one who has a higher status than Chen Feng and his group.

The matter came to an end, and one day after the text message, Huai Jiao suddenly received a notification when trying to find the "protagonist" of the dungeon to no avail.

The school organized an outdoor outing for the junior freshmen. Apart from their newly admitted freshmen, there was also another group of senior students who voluntarily signed up.

Huai Jiao felt a little strange, this freshman activity was too sudden, without any notice or preparation time, after the announcement on the radio, he directly asked the freshmen to gather at the school playground on time before 7:00 the next morning.

Huai Jiao was sitting in the slightly noisy classroom, listening to the clear broadcast without any noise above the podium. She turned her head and met Fu Wenfei in the front seat.

The other party frowned slightly, and shook his head cryptically.

Obviously, like him, Fu Wenfei felt that there was something wrong with this activity.

This day was fairly peaceful, without the harassment from Chen Feng, Chu Yi and others, Huai Jiao felt that the whole day passed quickly.

There were too many people in the classroom for fear of attracting unnecessary attention. Huai Jiao originally wanted to have a chance to discuss the situation with Fu Wenfei when she returned to the dormitory at night, but as soon as she went back at night, she saw the excited faces of the two sports students in the same bed. Gathered in the dormitory early.

"Fuck, it's so cool, I can be away from school all day tomorrow!"

A tall man with a slightly stronger stature, with a bit of unreasonable excitement on his face, said quickly: "I'm almost suffocated, it's like going to jail when I enter school, I don't know how long I haven't been out of school! "

Huai Jiao stood in the bathroom, secretly listening to the conversation of the two outside.

From the conversation between the two, he got a key message. Qiguang Academy is a closed school with a very strict system. Under normal circumstances, students are not allowed to leave the school without special circumstances.

This also makes this outing even more strange.

In the dormitory, Fu Wenfei pretended not to have a brief chat with two roommates, and quickly stopped talking after getting some irrelevant information.

Huai Jiao put on her clothes and came out of the bathroom. The excited chatter of her roommates stopped the moment he came out. Huai Jiao pretended not to notice, dried her hair and obediently climbed back to her upper bunk.

Before going to sleep, the phone vibrated, Huai Jiao lit it up, and saw Fu Wenfei, who was next to him in the bed, sent a message in the dark night after the lights were turned off——