137. School Rules (29): "They should all like you."

Huai Jiao didn't see Xie Suyu's next expression.

The person who was holding his throat lightly in front of him, after hearing Huai Jiao's answer, the slight arc of the corner of his mouth instantly became straight.

He stood up straight, Huai Jiao couldn't see his face clearly because of his height. Above his head was the worn-out light tube hanging in the air in the equipment room. Xie Suyu's tall figure blocked the light and stood straight in front of Huai Jiao.

There was a motionless pause for a few seconds.

"You really piss me off."

He looked at Huai Jiao from above. Under his shadow, the person sitting on the green leather mat had his head lowered. He was wearing a student uniform obediently and dutifully. He looked out of place with the dirty surroundings.

Xie Suyu couldn't describe his mood right now, being rejected by the same person once and twice.

It wasn't really a refusal, in fact, as long as he used a little bit more forceful means, Huai Jiao couldn't resist at all.

Those hands that were considered weak to him were not even strong enough to touch his shoulders.

Probably only a few insignificant folds could be caught on his uniform coat at most.

Fragrant and ambiguous folds.

The superb method of resisting and welcoming the child is used to express her love, just like when she grabbed Bai Jue's arm in the video, her trembling fingers curled up, easily attracting everyone's attention.

Xie Suyu thought, I can just grab his throat, pinch his face, and force him to open his mouth to me.

But it's boring, very boring.

He felt aggrieved, his heart seemed to be stuffy, and his breathing was a little uncomfortable.

This is a feeling that Xie Suyu has never experienced. He thinks that he has been strategizing and can play tricks on everyone. And this really clumsy and deceitful Huai Jiao is the cannon fodder he is best at controlling.

Although his goal was this person from the beginning.

Although he was ready to fight, he laid every trap very carefully and carefully.

"It's okay to show character, but don't overdo it."

Standing in front of Huai Jiao, Xie Suyu said to him expressionlessly.

The fingers resting on the green leather mat trembled, Huai Jiao pursed her lips, but still did not reply.

Xie Suyu felt a little irritable, he didn't want to appear too eager to accomplish something, he didn't want to appear urgent.

Because this would give Huai Jiao the illusion that she was being held by him.

Xie Suyu was running a live broadcast, and the barrage in the live broadcast room was very frequent, and every word was inseparable from Huai Jiao. He laughed and commented on his personality when he had nothing to do with himself, and said with true feelings that he shouldn't treat Huai Jiao like this.

There are also those who think they are smart and laugh at Xie Suyu's pretense... but in fact they just want Huai Jiao to give him a kiss.

——If you’ve watched his videos for so long, something is wrong, Xiaoxie, wake up

——It’s so cool, President. Is it difficult to say that you want to taste the taste of Huai Jiao’s little mouth?

——I really want to be tortured to death by you, and the family will be tortured to death.