162. Screaming Carnival Night (16): Tooth

——No matter how bad a man is, he can’t resist the tears of a beautiful woman (beautiful women in every sense of the word)

——I’m getting better. Being flustered is the standard procedure for a stinky dog’s heartbeat.

——With a little more external stimulation, the future of Sandisinla can be expected (I gradually see through

As the major contributor to this performance, Huai Jiao finally received his first reward after the dinner.

"You can move it out of the broken...supply cart."

Gentleman William glanced vaguely at Huai Jiao's face, seeing that he no longer showed signs of "wanting to cry", he said in a relaxed tone, "But you must choose a roommate."

Huai Jiao: "?"

"Can I live alone?"

Huai Jiao actually has no requirements for where to live, except that she doesn't like to live with other people, let alone the people in the circus.

The dormitory life in the previous dungeon had no choice. Here, Huai Jiao doesn't really want to be angry anymore.

"It's not impossible." William snorted, and the embarrassed expression he put on just now subsided when he noticed that Huai Jiao pursed his lips and looked at him, "Well, it's actually because of safety issues."

It was difficult for him to explain some things to Huai Jiao, and some dirty stories that couldn't be put on the table.

In the early days of the circus, there were some troubles in the early days. A certain stuntman who was extremely popular on the stage was because of some fans who were too crazy.

At the end of a celebration banquet, when everyone was drunk, they were sneaked into the tent to threaten and insult them.

He left here the next day.

The environment in which the circus is located is an open campsite with a large venue but extremely low security.

Especially in gun-free twentieth-century America.

A weak little white flower like Huai Jiao, in the eyes of a burly foreigner, wouldn't even need a gun to bully him.

William looked serious, his brows frowned deeply, and he said seriously to Huai Jiao, "You have to choose someone who will protect you. I'm not joking."

"Joker or Black Python, you are absolutely safe if you stay with them."

Huai Jiao was stunned for a moment, and after thinking about it, she realized that the black python should be the black man who dragged him around every day.

Except under necessary circumstances, two people are actually not within his choice.

The black man is obviously one of William's subordinates, and he can probably be regarded as William's eyeliner. If the two live together, it will be inconvenient to do anything, and there is a risk of being followed.

And the clown...

Because of some personal emotions, Huai Jiao doesn't really want to mention this person now.

Although just now when he was embarrassed and crying, William explained that the clown was ready to save him at any time.

But Huai Jiao just felt a little uncomfortable.

There was a feeling of discomfort that he was already stupid and the clown deliberately treated him like a fool.

Wouldn't it make him feel good to see his nervous legs shaking or his expression of extreme fear?