37. Track (8): Incense

This seems to be the closest Huaijiao is to the main line of the plot so far.

Yan Shu stared at his face, as if observing his expression.

The face of the person in front of him turned pale, but he wasn't as scared as he imagined. Huai Jiao knew that what Yan Shu said might be intended to scare him, because he could feel keenly that the only commonality among the victims of the disappearance case in the synopsis might not be related to age at all.

Rather, their identity, occupation, or places they frequent.

For example, clubs, nightclubs...

After all, according to 8701, the original owner died on the way out of the clubhouse, and he was followed at the same time and place on the first night.

On the way Yan Shu sent him back, he drove by himself.

No one spoke in the car, and the atmosphere was a bit dull. Huai Jiao sat on the passenger seat, thought for a while, and asked, "Why do you know that?"

Yan Shu was with him in the clubhouse on the first night, and was kicked by himself. At that time, he was the least likely person to follow him.

The man seemed to have waited for Huai Jiao's words for a long time, and after hearing the question, he quickly answered, "I thought you wouldn't ask any more."

The only one who can know the details of the undisclosed case so clearly is...

"Are you a policeman?"

As soon as she said it, Huai Jiao felt that it was wrong, and immediately dismissed it: "Probably not."

"How can there be a policeman going to that kind of place..." He turned his head, glanced at the man in the suit in the driver's seat, and muttered in a low voice: "The one who moves casually, hugs the unlucky passing student Don't let go..."

Yan Shu: "..."

On the back of the slender hand holding the steering wheel tightly, there are blue veins jumping.

Huai Jiao also saw that the car had already driven into his rented complex and arrived at the downstairs of his own house, so he dared to complain about him so boldly in person.

The green belt is bleak with dead leaves, and the downstairs of the old corridor is pitch black. It looks like a valuable classic luxury car.

Huai Jiao was taken aback, thinking that her two words had offended the other party, as soon as the car stopped, she wanted to run away.

After a "beep", the car door was locked, and the hand on the side of the car door was restrained by the other wide palm behind him. The man pushed aside the seat belt on his body with one hand, and quickly pressed Huai Jiao, because the sideways Action, the already narrow interior space is even more cramped.

The thin white fingers under the palm curled up unconsciously, Huai Jiao lowered her head in panic, and was shackled by the man behind her by the window of the passenger car like a hug.

"What, what are you doing..." Yan Shu straightened his trembling fingertips.

"You seem to have misunderstood me very much." Yan Shu was much taller than him, with even wider shoulders. When covering Huai Jiao, the difference in size between the two made Huai Jiao look like a kitten in his arms. .

The kitten has a soft body fragrance, and under the influence of the suitable temperature of the air conditioner in the car, strands of it penetrated into the man's nasal cavity.

Yan Shu frowned, thinking, let's forget about white, why is it still so fragrant.

Huai Jiao's back was stiff, and she couldn't help but want to push him away, when she heard the person behind her continue to speak: "I must clarify, I have never treated anyone like this before."