178. Screaming Carnival Night (32): "As long as you don't move."

Argosius' residence is a two-story suburban villa.

Baroque-style retro building, with a parking garden at the entrance and a towering wrought iron fence separating the outside world.

When Huai Jiao entered, he didn't pay attention to the layout of the villa. At this moment, he stood on the window sill of the bedroom on the second floor and looked out, only to realize something was wrong.

【It seems difficult to escape from here. 】

8701 also said "Yeah".

The owner of the house, Argosius, asked Huai Jiao to go to the first floor to help him get dessert. In such a limited time alone, of course Huai Jiao could do nothing but quickly inspect the rooms on the second floor of the villa.

What is more unexpected is that Huai Jiao originally thought that the private residence of an unknown doll shop owner in a small town like Agathius must be like the doll shop in the town. House doll.

But in this house, almost none of those things can be seen.

It seems to be deliberately hidden.

That's why Huai Jiao felt strange.

Argosius has a serious hobby of collecting dolls, and his orientation is probably not very normal.

A few days of dating made Huai Jiao very clear about this.

Just because of a performance, I am very courteous to myself, sending flowers, dolls, and jewelry without interruption, and pursuing like a little girl.

If he was not alone in private, he would always act like a dignified and polite aristocrat and never make any extraordinary move, maybe Huai Jiao would not be so bold.

Knowing that the man has a problem, he still dares to come to the appointment alone.

Regarding the serial disappearances in the small town of Carmel and the various murder cases that have not yet unfolded in the main plot, there is actually no clue among the known information that can clearly point to this man named Agathius.

However, Huai Jiao's past clearance experience told him that the system would not arrange irrelevant characters or plots for him for no reason. Fei Xiu, the suspected protagonist of the dungeon, must be the main line of the dungeon, as well as the people and cases he was investigating.

So Argosius must be the key to solving the puzzle.

...

Argosius prepared low-concentration fruit wine for Huai Jiao, as well as a special Halloween cake from the famous cake shop in the town, which Huai Jiao did not refuse.

A retro record player in the living room plays upbeat pop music.

The music was loud, and the Beatles' anti-traditional psychedelic rock made Huai Jiao, who had had a few glasses of wine, seem a little dizzy.

He leaned against Agathius's side, and the thin air he exhaled brushed against the man's slender neck with tightly buttoned clothes. This caused Agathius, who was already sitting upright, to straighten his back even more stiffly.

"Are you drunk, jiao?"

"Where's the doll you said you wanted to show me..."

He seemed to be particularly concerned about this matter, even though he was in a daze of unconsciousness at this time, he still wanted to see the treasured doll of Argosius.

Huai Jiao saw that Argosius paused again, the man's shoulders were stretched straight, as if he had considered for a long time before he was not sure, Chao Huai Jiao asked in a low voice: "Are you sure you want to see it?"