150. Screaming Carnival Night (4): "If you remain pure, we may have a chance."

"Sorry, I don't have any special quirks."

"Get out of my way, kid."

It is actually very unlikely that a mature man with a completely normal sexual orientation would be interested in a young kid he meets by chance on the roadside.

What's more, this little devil is dressed in an ordinary way, and even the tactic of attracting customers that he should be familiar with is not good enough.

The man is a little busy, every night at this time, he has to go to the busy repair shop to do some necessary repair work.

Come get ready for the evening's show.

He thought he had been polite enough, before he got impatient and wanted to send the ignorant boy away violently.

You know, it's definitely not a wise move to provoke a circus performer with an eccentric personality.

Especially on the eve of the show, during his few private moments.

It's just that this little boy doesn't seem to know people's faces at all.

The boy was wearing conservative suspender trousers that did not conform to professional ethics, which made people feel boring and uninteresting at first glance. Only the cute light-colored beret and fluffy short black hair on his head could barely support him. The character adds a bit of appeal.

"W-wait a moment...sir."

He didn't know how the man in front of him commented on him during the few seconds when he looked down at him, and he didn't know that the other party was not only bored but also annoyed by his repeated "retention".

He thought that this mature man who didn't directly throw away his hand was as gentlemanly and polite as he looked.

Huai Jiao's hands were sweating, and he rubbed against the man's black windbreaker in front of him. He was a little ashamed, and when the other man frowned and tried to pull back the hem, he let go of his fingers and held the man's hand instead.

Those were a pair of incredibly wide hands, compared to Huai Jiao's.

Due to age or work, there is a thick layer of calluses on his jaw and knuckles, which are hard and rough to the touch.

Clearly touching the limp little hand of this oriental brat.

Zhi Huaijiao didn't have time to pay attention to this. He just took the initiative to put his fingers into the man's palm, which was enough to make him feel embarrassed.

He was afraid that the man's next move would be to drop his face and push him away hard.

Huai Jiao recalled how some people in the small gang had commented on his outfit before the action, with exaggerated expressions on his pockmarked face, he walked around him a few times, and finally said to him with a bitter face, "Trust me, baby."

"There's no such thing as subtlety in America."

The action this night seemed to be particularly unsatisfactory because of the other party's words.

First, the intelligence was wrong. The target person had normal sexual orientation and no other special hobbies. Then, at this time, Huai Jiao felt that she had risked enough, but the person she was looking at was still indifferent and indifferent.

Huai Jiao bit her lips again and again, his always restrained personality really couldn't say that embarrassing line.

That phrase used by the original body, full of hints...

"I'm soft down there."

...

"If you need an elder who will take you to dinner, you can try your luck in the church in the town center. There are more philanthropists there."