141. School Rules (33): "Then are you curious?"

Huai Jiao was really shocked this time.

Ever since Bai Jue said that Xie Suyu was not from this world, he felt a faint tingling in his scalp.

Then Bai Jue clearly mentioned the word "player".

Like a hidden identity being revealed.

The player who was originally above the game, his only hole card was so nakedly and unreservedly exposed in front of the game NPC.

This was a hundred times scarier than being discovered by Xie Suyu about his life-saving skills.

"You, why..." Huai Jiao turned pale, avoiding Bai Jue's sight.

Seeing his expression, Bai Jue couldn't help but smile, raised her thin lips, and asked him, "Are you nervous?"

Huai Jiao pursed his mouth and said nothing, his heart was beating violently, and his fingers were trembling while grabbing the quilt.

[What will happen if the player's identity is discovered by an NPC? ] Huai Jiao's voice trembled, and she asked 8701 tremblingly.

The experience of countless novels told him that revealing his identity would probably cause serious trouble. Huai Jiao's mind was in a mess, scaring himself and thinking about the consequences very seriously.

For a while, his identity was obliterated by the fair and strict main system and he burped, and for a while, the dungeon collapsed and ended prematurely because of his exposure...

All in all nothing good.

8701 also matches the atmosphere and is generally eerily quiet at this moment. This is a rare situation, Huai Jiao waited for several seconds, the more she waited, the more flustered she became, fear was written all over her face.

In Bai Jue's eyes, his undisguised flustered expression was so frank and cute, and the trembling arc of his eyelashes subtly touched Bai Jue's indescribable viciousness.

It gave him an inexplicable excitement that made his heart beat faster.

"I'm curious, what's the difference between players, are they all robots?" The strange topic suddenly shifted from the tense atmosphere, making Huai Jiao unable to react in time.

He raised his face and said "ah" as if he didn't hear clearly.

Because it was just before going to bed, the lights in the dormitory were not turned on, and the conversation between the two was carried out in the dark, and the darkness easily breeds delusion, magnifying some emotional thoughts that cannot be put on the table, and some weird impulses that cannot be tolerated.

Bai Jue is a restrained and cold person, with a decent personality but a bit of a bad temper. This is Huai Jiao's inner evaluation of him behind his back.

before this night.

Huai Jiao was still a little dazed, her eyes were slightly opened, her mouth was slightly open.

He didn't understand what Bai Jue's question meant, and he didn't understand how players and robots got related. Bai Jue's gaze was a bit strange, and I don't know exactly why it was so strange...

He opened his mouth to ask him, but before he could open his mouth, he flinched from the sudden approach of his face.

The protagonist of the game has an extremely handsome face, which is in line with the current aesthetics of everyone, with open eyebrows and eyes, and he doesn't like to laugh. Even this time is the same, even if what he said next is no longer explainable by Beng Ren.

"I'm asking you something." He approached Huai Jiao and asked, staring into his eyes.

"No, it's not..."