158. Screaming Carnival Night (12): "I'm a little dirty too."

The crumpled paper was tossed aside.

The man took out another one.

The weird makeup that covered his face with oil paint made it difficult to see clearly his face at this time. Only his long and bony hands were exposed, unobstructed.

The green and black tattoo passes through the intertwined gold and silver rings and extends from the back of the middle finger into the cuff of the shirt.

He wiped it slowly and calmly, wrapping the protruding finger bones with soft tissue, one by one, calmly and meticulously.

Huai Jiao raised her head and waited for a while, keeping her eyes on the joker. The other party's overly careful hand wiping action was like the remedial work done by a certain kind of mysophobia patient before the onset of the disease. It felt very important.

He actually didn't understand why he deliberately fed him with his hands if he was so afraid of getting dirty.

Huai Jiao was just a little hungry.

8701 knows about him. He has small eyes and a small belly. He eats as much as a cat. He is just very hungry every time but actually can't eat much.

Huai Jiao couldn't refuse at all. The relationship between the two is not as familiar as that between him and Weeks. They are strangers and a little scared of passers-by.

Because the clown kept feeding without winking, Huai Jiao felt that it was impolite to refuse, and frowned at the same time, she ate whatever she was fed, even drank the soup.

There were so many things that his belly bulged and he sat on the ground for a long time, unable to move.

——The family members are more capable than old man Weeks.

——I feel that my wife needs a bad man like the clown to treat her, otherwise it will be really difficult for him to feed her with his coquettish skills like a donkey on the slope (mom fans are worried)

——Qingshi, look at Weeks next door, isn’t he so angry that he vomits blood?

——Right, so here we unilaterally arrange for joker to be my wife’s food slave, is that okay?

——Well, as agreed, I will apply to my wife right away.

Huai Jiao directly asked 8701 to reject it and close the barrage.

The clown was really particular about his cleaning work. Huai Jiao waited for a long time with his neck raised, and when his stomach was no longer so bloated, he finally wiped his hands clean.

Several dirty tissues have been thrown away on the table. There is no paper in Huai Jiao. Those were all conjured up by the clown himself from nowhere.

Magicians always have some special tricks, Huai Jiao sighed smartly.

But Huai Jiao really didn't expect that this person's indifference seemed to extend beyond feeding.

It seemed that he didn't understand why he had fed this inexplicable kid a whole meal. The clown didn't speak, but he always felt a little weird in his heart.

It seemed very reasonable and natural, going against some of my initial thoughts.

So it is probably to show the fickleness and uncertainty of my own personality.

The man threw aside the crumpled dirty paper towel, and straightened his cuffs indifferently. Then he didn't clean up the table, and didn't care about the bosom on the ground who was still longing for him, turned around, and wanted to go out.