127. School Rules (19): Back to school

Huai Jiao maintained the posture of squatting, and Chu Yi's movements behind him were neither light nor heavy, and he almost fell to the ground due to the collision.

Chu Yi was still holding him tight, his head was buried deep in his neck, his short black hair was poking his side face, his high nose was rubbing against his neck, his frizzy, arching and sniffing eager movements made his itchy breasts push away. Refused, tilting his head and shrugging his shoulders tightly.

"Chu, Chu Yi!"

Chu Yi's series of movements were so fast that Huai Jiao and Fu Wenfei had no time to react.

He hugged Huai Jiao, rubbing against his neck, his movements moved farther, his lips gradually moved closer to Huai Jiao's face.

Huai Jiao was kissed upright by him pressing his head against his face.

His white and tender cheeks were rubbed down, Chu Yi's lips were thin and cold, he squeezed the flesh of his cheeks, biting his soft cheeks and kissed him directly.

If possible, he even wanted to kiss Huai Jiao directly on the mouth.

"I miss you so much, Huai Jiao."

The way male high school students express their feelings is both straightforward and shameless, regardless of whether there are people around them, whether the person they confess to likes or not, as long as they hug someone, they can immediately talk.

Fu Wenfei was dazed for a while, and when he saw that Chu Yi in front of him was getting more and more outrageous, and started to put his arms around Huai Jiao and wanted to kiss him, he suddenly came back to his senses.

An indescribable anger rose from his chest to the top of his head, and at the same time his eyes turned black, his hand joints creaked, and his back molars were grinding.

Green clouds are not enough to describe Fu Wenfei's mind-blowing feeling at this moment.

He couldn't even think of the environment he was in at this time, and the rules that bound him in the game.

The body movement was faster than the conscious reaction. Fu Wenfei only stopped for a few seconds, and veins popped out of his forehead. The man gritted his teeth, and smashed it with his fist.

Huai Jiao was blushing and kept dodging Chu Yi's lips.

There was a sharp wind in his ears, and Chu Yi reacted very quickly. The moment Fu Wenfei's fist was about to hit his face, he turned his face away, put his arms around Huai Jiao and quickly dodged sideways.

"Are you fucking sick?"

Chu Yi frowned, as if he realized that there were other people beside him at this time: "Who are you?"

Fu Wenfei's face was as heavy as an ice cellar. He ignored Chu Yi's questioning in front of him, pursed his lips into a straight line, and without saying a word, he clenched his fist again and punched him.

Chu Yi hugged Huai Jiao and refused to let go. After hiding for a while, he also got angry, and said coldly, "It's not fucking over, is it?"

He flicked his wrist and gently put down his arms, the silver earrings on the earbones reflected a cold light, as cold as his eyes at this time, obviously ready to fight back.

[Stop it, they will violate school rules if they fight. 】

8701's voice reminded her just in time, Huai Jiao was stunned, but was awakened by 8701's voice.

In front of Fu Wenfei and Chu Yi, the atmosphere was tense, as if they would strike immediately in the next second.

Huai Jiao swallowed, her lips trembled, and she called out, "Fu Wenfei..."