122. School Rules (14): "I see you are itchy."

His first reaction was the skills he had drawn after the end of the last dungeon.

[Witch's Antidote]

The skill introduction reads: The mysterious witch can concoct an omnipotent antidote.

Reminiscent of the situation in which I held the identity of a witch in that assessment, the only time I used it - the effect was not fast but the effect was absolutely thorough.

The 'antidote' can revive players who have been killed by werewolves in the game, and it must be the same in the dungeon. What's more, the protagonist's life is only in critical condition right now, and the most serious trauma on his body is the broken wrist bone on his hand.

Just thinking about how to use the antidote...

Huai Jiao felt a little confused and a little weirdly ashamed.

The only tool they can use at this time is a mobile phone, which can contact foreign aid, but it will inevitably waste a lot of time, and the protagonist may not be able to last that long.

Huai Jiao tilted her head, her forehead was covered by her hair, her lips were biting, her expression was tangled and tangled.

He was hesitating whether he could let Fu Wenfei know about his skills.

8701 once told him that S-level skills are rare in the game. As a means for players to survive in dungeons, their privacy and importance are self-evident.

This is a guarantee of survival, and it is also a golden finger unique to players.

[Can my teammates see my skills? ] Huai Jiao knew it might not work, but she still struggled and asked 8701 first.

8701 replied with a cold snort.

Ask him back: [Do you think it's okay? 】

Huai Jiao bit her lip, hesitating and hesitating: [I think it should be possible...he is my teammate, we are now in the same camp anyway...]

8701 laughed shortly, and interrupted him impolitely: 【You plan to kiss Xie Suyu in front of him, and then explain to him under the surprised gaze of your 'teammate'...】

[Don't be nervous, your saliva can save people? 】

Huai Jiao: […]

Also, I haven't thought that far in fact.

Before he had time to defend himself, Huai Jiao listened to 8701 and continued: [Then the two of you can reach a friendly and confidential agreement, but the only price is...] The voice of the system paused, [From now on, every time he gets injured, it will be a matter of course. Reasonable, hold you and let you heal him. 】

8701 actually wanted to say hug you and suck a couple of times, but after seeing Huai Jiao's embarrassing appearance, he restrained himself and changed his words.

With red ears and face full of shame, Huai Jiao was scolded by 8701.

Fu Wenfei next to him didn't notice his situation, and was still squatting beside the protagonist, carefully checking the other's injuries.

"He has a lot of trauma, there are marks of fists and feet, and some wounds are bleeding." Fu Wenfei's face was serious, a white line was drawn on the peak of his lips, and his voice was deep and cold: "The other thing is, I'm not sure if his ribs are damaged or not." .”

When Huai Jiao heard this, her face turned pale, and she glanced at Xie Suyu uncontrollably.

The other party remained in a coma with a weak breath, and his bony face was pale and bluish. Under the outdoor light, the blue blood vessels under the skin could almost be seen clearly.