60. Cave Ghost (3): Big fish

Huai Jiao treated everyone equally, wrapped her head in her clothes and pretended not to hear.

But obviously Shan Chi is not easy to get along with, seeing Huai Jiao dodging him, he raised his eyebrows and pulled the clothes off his head with his hand.

"can not hear?"

The movement was a bit big, and the people in the back seat looked at them in surprise.

Huai Jiao: "..."

His fair and tender face was tanned, he tugged at his clothes angrily, and frowned, "What are you doing?"

Shan Chi paused for some reason, and said, "I thought you were dumb."

Huai Jiao clenched her fists.

Shan Chi: "It's not dumb why you don't talk."

——Can you control me, my wife can talk when she wants to talk, and pretend to be dumb if she wants to!

——Hehe, don't you understand? It's just a trick used by a stinky straight man to attract his wife's attention.

——The smell is too strong for the family members, old Shen Chengyu.

The six people sitting in the car each carried a huge hiking bag, and the two girls carried a slightly smaller bag, but they were no exception. Huai Jiao observed her eyes and closed them again.

The sun is setting in the west, and the sky is full of orange afterglow. The winding path splits the road leading to the remote and deep mountain. The black pickup truck is driving on the path, carrying a car of young people, towards the unknown road ahead.

The car was parked in the courtyard of the village chief's house. In the evening, a large table was set up to welcome guests, and many people from the village, old and young, came.

To welcome outsiders, the village head's family killed chickens, cut up pork, and set up a table full of vegetables. Huai Jiao was led by the black-skinned man, and sat down two seats away from the old village chief.

Next to it is a group of six college students who came to travel.

"The village is a bit out of the way, and there are no good meals and dishes to entertain, so everyone can eat whatever they want. Isn't it hard to drive in the afternoon?" The old village head said politely, and greeted a few young people to eat and drink.

Except for Shan Chi and the man in black wearing a mask, the other people in the team were quite polite. When the old village chief spoke, they all smiled and replied a few words of thanks for the hospitality.

"Don't look around while eating, open your mouth."

Huai Jiao's sneak peek at the masked man taking the mask made the dark-skinned man beside him notice that the wooden spoon was brought to his mouth, and the man's other hand clasped Huai Jiao's chin to straighten his face.

Huai Jiao thought he was used to being fed by peers who were only a year or two older than him.

But when everyone around him turned their eyes towards him, his fingers were still curled up in embarrassment, and the tips of his ears covered by his hair were steaming.

The black-skinned man seemed to think he wasn't ashamed enough, and when Huai Jiao pursed his lips and tried to resist, he frowned and scolded him fiercely, "Are you still picky when you're so old?"

"Be obedient, Xiaojiao."

Huai Jiao: "..."

Huai Jiao had a mouth full of rice, she chewed slowly without knowing the taste.