140. School Rules (32): "But I discovered another of his secrets."

He felt that this matter should be over.

No matter what purpose Bai Jue came to rescue him for, and whether he had reached an agreement with Chu Yi Fu Wenfei. After this kiss, the two should have made it clear.

Huai Jiao was a little hot, just now she was hugged tightly by Bai Jue and covered her on the bed, now her back was covered with sweat.

Huai Jiao didn't even change his clothes during the few days when he was hiding around the school with Chu Yi and the others. He lowered his head and sniffed his body. Although he didn't smell anything strange, it was still a bit different from the "fragrance" that Bai Jue said of.

Huai Jiao is a very clean person, he wanted to borrow the bathroom in Bai Jue's dormitory to take a shower, but he was too embarrassed to ask.

The two who were still pressing the back of their heads until they were dripping with kisses just now, Huai Jiao began to bind their hands and feet again when they parted.

"Can I take a shower here..." He asked Bai Jue in a low voice.

Bai Jue seemed to be slower than him. He stared at Huai Jiao for a long time, his Adam's apple rolled up and down. Under Huai Jiao's stiff gaze, he said "hmm" in a deep voice for a long time.

Huai Jiao got the order and hurriedly got up and climbed down from the upper bunk.

He felt that Bai Jue was still looking at him, Huai Jiao stepped on the ladder, and controlled his gaze not to meet Bai Jue's eyes, so as not to see any embarrassing scenes.

There were slippers ready in the bathroom. The face in the mirror was pink and tender, and the area around her mouth was dizzy and slightly swollen. Huai Jiao looked at it and bit her mouth to make it less red.

Bai Jue kissed really hard, Huai Jiao only felt that the base of her tongue was sore, she was sucked too hard, and now the taste of Bai Jue still seemed to be deep in her mouth.

He stood in front of the mirror, couldn't help getting closer, opened his mouth a little, put his tongue against his teeth, and secretly observed the inside of his mouth.

8701 couldn't help it: [What are you doing? 】

Huai Jiao was startled, her saliva almost fell out, her face flushed red and she said: [Yes, looking inside...]

8701: […]

You're really weird right now you know what.

Because the bathroom camera live room is usually closed, Huai Jiao feels a little confident when he does something stupid, but the sudden sound of 8701 still makes him feel embarrassed.

Huai Jiao shut her mouth tightly, her ears were red and she began to take off her clothes.

...

The bathroom environment of the school dormitory is very good, Huai Jiao seldom relaxes, takes a comfortable hot bath, waits for the fragrance to wash, and when she is about to wipe it clean, she realizes that she came in naked.

Towels and a change of clothes on top of nothing.

Huai Jiao's heart skipped a beat, subconsciously going through the clothes she had put on. He picked it up with his fingers, and the front and back of the clothes were covered with dust, and there were still some sweat-soaked stains.

He curled his lips in pain, and rolled his clothes into the sink.

Then start to turn on the water, pour the laundry detergent...

8701 was stunned: [You’re not going to just stand here naked and wash clothes, are you? 】Is now the time to do this? ? 8701 really doesn't understand.