100. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (12)

"Can I trust you?" Huai Jiao asked after thinking about it.

Although he was asking this question, in Chu Heng's eyes, his expression was clearly: I already believe in you, so you can't lie to me.

Chu Heng thought to himself that the person in front of him was probably a little stupider than any npc he met in the game dungeon.

Even if the evidence is in hand, he can be fooled by his impromptu words to make him blush and retreat.

Like in the low-end C-grade book, the idiot cannon fodder he used to deceive and couldn't survive the first night.

Chu Heng could have answered quickly, and told him with flawless acting skills and an absolutely candid tone without loopholes like he did in countless missions before: "You can trust me."

Instead of being stared at by his watery eyes at this moment, his Adam's apple was compressed, his eyelids drooped, and he paused for at least two or three seconds before repeating back to him in an unclear and ambiguous tone: "Just listen to me. "

Huai Jiao bit her lip and nodded to him, seemingly relieved.

He was much more relaxed, sitting beside Chu Heng's bed, his shoulders that had been tense all the time fell, "I thought you and number five were both wolves."

He turned to Chu Heng, lowered his volume and confessed in a low voice: "No. 5 feels like a wolf to me. He was the only one who was not there when No. 2's body was found just now. He didn't seem nervous at all. I found No. 2 on the roof. He was still smoking when he..."

Huai Jiao crossed her legs and looked up at Chu Heng: "If it wasn't for you to send gold water, I would definitely suspect him."

Hearing this, Chu Heng raised his eyebrows slightly, and said, "Do you rely on guesswork to sip wolves?"

"Then what should I do? I don't quite understand..." Huaijiao said in a daze, "I didn't understand when I voted last night. No one dared to vote. If No. 7 hadn't abstained If so, maybe No. 8 will not be eliminated."

Chu Heng seemed to laugh, and the corners of his lips raised slightly, "It doesn't matter if you understand it or not, the clues outside the game are more important."

"Well, I think so too!" Huai Jiao quickly took over the steps, "I just saw the No. 2 corpse and I thought it would be more useful to directly find the clues of the werewolf's crime than simply relying on speech to guess the identity."

Huai Jiao thought a lot about things outside the arena. Regardless of the game settings and various speeches, in his opinion, the current intuitive clue about werewolves is: werewolves have tools, and werewolves need to do it themselves to kill.

Extend these two clues, and then contact the dead player's information.

How did the werewolf team manage to kill a big, muscular man like No. 2 without leaving any evidence.

Wouldn't number two resist? If he resisted, no matter how many werewolves there were, they would leave some traces.

There were bloodstains all over the bed and floor in the room, the room was so small, three or four big men stood together, the blood would spray on the body to some extent...

"What are you in a daze for?"

While Huai Jiao was speaking, she suddenly became taken aback by herself, Chu Heng looked around his face, waited for a few breaths, and couldn't help asking: "What are you thinking?"

"Ah?" Huai Jiao came back to her senses, seeing him looking at her, she quickly shook her head and said, "It's nothing, just, I thought of something..."