108. Forum: Cowardly Cannon Fodder

After the grade assessment, Huai Jiao rested in the system space for a long time, almost a week or so.

According to 8701, this is the preparation time for players before the A-level book, and after that, basically every dungeon will end with a one-week break.

[Is the A-level book so scary... much, much harder than the B-level book? ] Huai Jiao had already relaxed after the assessment, but after hearing what 8701 said, she became nervous again.

[It's not that exaggerated, but it is indeed a little more difficult. ] 8701 Road.

With a calm voice, he explained to Huai Jiao: [The difficulty of the A-level book is not the main storyline of the dungeon, but the overall worldview is more complicated than that of the B-level and C-level books. Most of the dungeons are not normal worlds. 】

Huai Jiao frowned, and asked cautiously: 【Then can I choose my own next world? 】

He is still very afraid of ghost books, if possible, the zombies of the last days might be more friendly to him.

8701: [I will try my best. 】

【All right……】

Thinking that the subsequent copy will probably consume a lot of time, Huai Jiao has hardly left her personal space these days.

During this period, in addition to Yi Chengfeng contacting him very frequently three times a day, Huai Jiao also received several other private messages from strangers for no apparent reason.

Huai Jiao had a very strong premonition that these strange players who added him as friends must be related to the previous level assessment.

So he simply asked 8701 to close the private message.

Huai Jiao thought that the matters related to the assessment had come to an end, and almost forgot about the level assessment, until the last rest day before entering the dungeon, he saw a post on the forum.

At that time, Huai Jiao hadn't logged into the player forum for a long time. After all, every time he clicked on it, his secret photo posts were hanging high on the homepage.

This time is no exception.

A hot post with tens of thousands of replies was pinned to the top of the player forum.

The title is simple and rude——

[The two bosses Chu Heng and He Ling in the last days overturned in the rookie promotion competition, does anyone know? 】

Huai Jiao panicked for no reason when she saw Chu Heng congratulating the two names.

He also felt vaguely familiar with the first two words of the title, "the end of the world", as if he had heard it somewhere before.

8701: [One of the top escape guilds, you have read their posts before. 】

"Oh, I seem to remember it a bit." After the first dungeon ended, Huai Jiao searched for dungeon-related posts, and someone mentioned the name Doomsday.

Huai Jiao felt that she had a predestined relationship with this guild.

It's just not a good fate.

Because the content of the post was really embarrassing, to the extent that Huai Jiao would grab the ground with her toes just by looking at it.

[Main building: The landlord is a person from the end of the world, and the information is guaranteed to be top-secret.

The inside of Doomsday was ridiculed to death. Several big bosses gathered in the conference room to replay the novice game. Did you guys see the faces of Chu Shen and He Ling?