102. Please Close Your Eyes When It Gets Dark (14)

The air in the hall was quiet for a long time.

People with low EQ and slow response should realize something at this time.

When Chu Heng and Huai Jiao's eyes met, they felt numb for no reason.

Huai Jiao was indeed angry, but he didn't show it, but his tone and demeanor, including the speed of speaking, expressed every word and sentence, and he was uncomfortable.

This discomfort lasted for a long time.

It's been so long that the topic has been brought up, and it has entered the next round of discussion, so he didn't pay any attention to it.

[I don't like this game at all. ] Huai Jiao sat quietly on the chair, talking to 8701, 【Just hurry up and go there. 】

Before, he fantasized about winning and clearing the level again, but now he seems to have no idea.

[Anyway, there are some people who can't pass the assessment once, and it's good to stay at the C level all the time. 】

8701 made a "hmm" sound, and replied: [It's not wrong to think so, the level assessment is not a hard dungeon that must be passed, once but there will be a next time. 】

[You can stay at C level all the time. ] 8701 calmly said: [This way the difficulty of the next copy will not be upgraded, and the advantages outweigh the disadvantages for you. 】

This is complete nonsense. The level assessment in the escape game is just a screening of players. Its seriousness is not like what 8701 said: "It's okay to stay all the time, and the benefits outweigh the disadvantages."

As a mature system with countless hosts, 8701 is naturally not unaware of these.

This is purely coaxing.

Pian Huaijiao is also easy to coax. Hearing 8701 say that, he feels better in just a second, with two "hmmmm" in succession, [Yes! I think the B-grade book is already very difficult! If I encounter an A-level book after upgrading, I may not be able to get through it, and it is a multiplayer copy. Thinking about it, I feel terrible! 】

8701 smiled and said: [Yes, it's scary. 】

Huai Jiao can more or less hear that 8701 is coaxing him, but he has a shallow heart, and if someone treats him well and follows him and says a few more words with him, he can immediately regain his good mood.

After his obviously angry speech just now, the table returned to normal in an instant.

Huai Jiao ignored the occasional glances, propped her chin, and leaned on the table in a daze.

...

"Aren't you fucking sick? No matter what he says, the prophet should vote for him if he didn't get stabbed the next night! What are you doing now? No matter the speaking round, talk about it outside the venue?!"

Huai Jiao chatted with 8701 for a while, and didn't notice the situation on the court for a while, but when she regained consciousness, she found that several people were arguing.

He didn't know why, so he retracted the hand supporting his chin when he saw this, straightened his back a little, and looked over with a blank face.

In fact, it's not a quarrel, it's just the dissatisfaction of number four alone.

Huai Jiao just missed a lot of speeches just now, and he listened carefully for a while before he managed to understand the current situation.

It seems that someone suggested that something was wrong in room six during the day.