168. Screaming Carnival Night (22): Reeds

Huai Jiao took the main seat below William again, although this time he didn't even appear on the stage.

"I'm afraid that if you cry again later, no one will comfort you."

Captain William, who had been drinking, was full of nonsense. He seemed to like to tease Huai Jiao, and he could tell from his behavior from the very beginning, "What's so happy today, the dimple on my face hasn't gone away. "

"Did our joker's failed magic trick make you laugh?"

The members of the circus on the table had long been drunk, and they burst into laughter when they heard the words. They began to tease a certain great magician with the strength of the alcohol, imitating his tone, stood on the table, raised their glasses and said: "Special show!" !”

"A little magic~"

"Hahahaha, joker, did you drink before going on stage? I can't make mistakes in this kind of trick!"

William also laughed. He sat next to Huai Jiao, and leaned over Huai Jiao's shoulder to look at the clown opposite, "Where did you send your special gift, joker."

"San Dicinla's reputation is no joke."

Huai Jiao smelled a strong smell of alcohol, which came from William who was leaning against him.

If Captain William hadn't been drinking too much, he probably wouldn't talk to the clown like this. The tone is not heavy, and even a little ironic, implying that the magician joker has ruined the good reputation of the circus.

Huai Jiao felt that this was a little secret, a secret that no one knew.

The clown on stage apologized to him with a yellow rose.

8701 told him that the flower language of yellow roses is apology.

So it must not be discovered that the accomplice who failed the trick is sitting on the table.

Huai Jiao pushed William, but didn't push, and then lowered her head obediently to eat the cake on her plate. It was made by the most famous baker in the town. Besides being too sweet, Huai Jiao liked it a lot.

"Do you have some kind of rickets?"

With a sudden light on her body, Huai Jiao raised her head, and William, whose shoulders were tilted, was picked up by the clown who appeared beside him at some point.

After Huai Jiao left the stage, she met the clown again.

As if the words of the circus members who teased him at the table were not enough to take to heart, the clown looked at Huai Jiao, paused for two seconds, and suddenly asked him, "Where's the gift?"

Huai Jiao also thought for a while before realizing that the gift he mentioned was the rose.

He touched his pocket and said back, "I put it away."

The clown raised his eyebrows.

Captain William, who was drunk, was thrown back to his seat, and Huai Jiao's side was empty for a moment, and soon another person sat down again.

He probably sprayed perfume again before going on stage today. After Huai Jiao came to this world, she discovered that foreigners actually like to spray perfume, whether they are women in beautiful dresses or mature men in suits and leather shoes.

It seems that most of the products that are rich and overly perfumed are just to cover up their own excessive body odor.

The only strange thing is that the clown smells different from everyone else.